Dasman Diabetes Institute

Dasman Diabetes Institute Employee Reviews

Diversified work experience
Things I enjoyed at Dasman Diabetes Institute:
Working alongside highly educated professionals from a variety of backgrounds. Working in multiple work teams and committees to achieve the vision and mission of the Institute. The ability to work with patients, staff, colleagues, and management on daily basis. The variety of daily tasks and duties. Being directly involved in the strategic planning process.
Productive and fun place to work
I liked working in DDI, where I meet new people all the time and have my work workload. I had my own office and great co workers that helped me make our projects and meetings exciting.
Excellent Biomedical Research Facility
Highly qualified colleagues of different nationalities.One of the best diabetes research institute in the middle east aiming to be a known title in with world of biomedical research.
Pros
Working atmosphere
Cons
Job Security
It is a Health, Wellness and Fitness institution established to prevent, control and mitigate the impact of diabetes and related conditions in Kuwait.
I have been working at Dasman Diabetes Institute full-time, for almost three moth. I was lucky to work with great team of people (Management & employees), smart, passionate and committed to the work in a professional manners.
working there is balanced and stable and you can get benefits from some professional development opportunities.
Pros
Supportive of family and personal life
Cons
No Downsides in this institute
Friendly staff and work timings
Exposure to arabic culture. Excellent work timing. Good compensation.Learned alot about research. Surrounded with professional doctors of various background. Exposure with different kinds of research studies
There was a gap in communication between the multi-disciplinary team, which made difficult to accomplish tasks at times. There could have been more efficiency within the organization if there was more rapport between departments.
Good experience obtained
A good working culture with different nationalities.Learned a lot from the job
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dasman Diabetes Institute?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dasman Diabetes Institute. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4