Dasman Diabetes Institute
Dasman Diabetes Institute Employee Review

Excellent Biomedical Research Facility

February 22, 2019
Highly qualified colleagues of different nationalities.One of the best diabetes research institute in the middle east aiming to be a known title in with world of biomedical research.
Pros
Working atmosphere
Cons
Job Security
August 24, 2018
Same roleSame location
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) - Kuwait
I have been working at Dasman Diabetes Institute full-time, for almost three moth. I was lucky to work with great team of people (Management & employees), smart, passionate and committed to the work in a professional manners.
working there is balanced and stable and you can get benefits from some professional development opportunities.
Pros
Supportive of family and personal life
Cons
No Downsides in this institute
January 28, 2020
Same location
Head of Unit- Medical Fitness Center (MFC) (Former Employee) - Kuwait
Things I enjoyed at Dasman Diabetes Institute:
Working alongside highly educated professionals from a variety of backgrounds. Working in multiple work teams and committees to achieve the vision and mission of the Institute. The ability to work with patients, staff, colleagues, and management on daily basis. The variety of daily tasks and duties. Being directly involved in the strategic planning process.
June 23, 2019
Biomedical Engineer (Former Employee) - Kuwait City
I liked working in DDI, where I meet new people all the time and have my work workload. I had my own office and great co workers that helped me make our projects and meetings exciting.