Deliveroo
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Deliveroo:

Deliveroo Employee Reviews

Cycling around for £10 an hour. Great job for students but tricky to live off as you'll probably only get 20-25 hours a week and even if you had more you'll be exhausted from cycling.
Less salary is very difficult to do living wage in delivery. Always rain that makes the job harder. They look like they don't know how to hire they hire so many riders and every one waiting for the order almost 1 hour.
Pros
Less than minimum wage
Cons
Hard job
prix divisé par 4 en moins d un an ,

quel est le but ? ils épuisent les livreurs , alors qu ils ont plus de restaurants depuis le covid, c'est de l'exploitation, risque d'accident à cause de la fatigue , pour le même travail il faut faire 6 h de plus minium par jour pour un chiffre d'affaires quotidien équivalent.

soit 15h par jour .

scandaleux
I quit after not being able to get a single hour's work for several months on end. When you are able to work, it's a decent job with decent pay… but it's so rare that you'll be able to have consistent work each week.
Pros
Exercise
Cons
0hr contract and very poor management
the hardest part is waiting for food to be ready, can take up to 40 minutes. the best part is happy customers waiting eagerly at home. and it is flexible. work when you want, where you want.
Peu de commande pour des course
Tres mal payé fortement déconseillé
I had great experience working at Deliveroo. It helped me grow professionally and personally. I would recommend any friends to work with them. Overall it’s a great company
I loved the idea that you were your own boss. Those two days when I could actually work were fantastic. I love cycling and I know my town so doing deliveries on the bicycle was a dream job for me. The problem is cyclists gets jobs only if it's very busy. For long hours I was sitting on the bench and watching guys with cars and mopeds zooming around and my app didn't offer me any jobs. I felt like I was discriminated for being on the bicycle. Apart from that, when it was really bus I was enjoying the job. I was confirming jobs on my phone, collecting orders and delivering it to customers. Really loved the fast pace, but unfortunately no longer gonna wait for a days when my phone app will say that it is very busy again.
Pros
Flexible working time, good pay rate.
Cons
cyclists are being completely ignored when it's not too busy.
Ci sarebbero tante cose da considerare (la mia esperienza si riferisce ad un mese circa di lavoro, se possibile in futuro aggiornerò la recensione):
1) Guadagni:

Lavoro a cottimo, vengono promessi circa 10/11€ l'ora, purtroppo non è così. In zone appena aperte non si vede l'ombra di un ordine, al massimo ne ho fatti 5 in una sola giornata sotto festività locali. In giorni comuni se ti va bene se ne vedono 1 massimo 2 per una media di 4,5 € a consegna, difficilmente si supera i 5,5€. C'è da dire che rispetto a servizi di food delivery concorrenti, Deliveroo si distingue per l'incentivo ordini minimi, ovvero, se durante la sessione non vengono proposti un numero sufficiente di ordini vieni comunque pagato in base al valore dell'incentivo, che dovrebbe essere di 7,5€ a sessione, ma recentemente è stato abbassato a 6€. Inoltre in alcune zone non è previsto. Lo stipendio ovviamente è basso, e varia in base a diversi fattori (ore lavorate, consegne effettuate, valore incentivo).

2)Flessibilità:

Lavori quando vuoi in base alle tue esigenze, falso. Per prenotare le sessioni ci sono tre fasce di priorità (11:00, 15:00, 17:00 di ogni lunedì), peccato che l'accesso a queste fasce dipende dalle statistiche, e se non lavori le statistiche non cambiano, di conseguenza hai meno possibilità di scelta e di lavoro, quindi, se disgraziatamente si ha accesso alla fascia delle 17:00 difficilmente si otterranno i giorni in cui si vorrebbe lavorare, e quindi bisognerà accontentarsi di quello che si trova.

3)Statistiche:

Le statistiche sono l'equivalente di un capo, peccato che questo è un'algoritmo.
 - more...
Pros
Assicurazione gratuita. Attrezzatura gratuita, Incentivo ordini minimi.
Cons
Paga a cottimo.
in vielerlei Hinsicht besser als Lieferando.de, jedoch überhaupt nicht perfekt. ständige Probleme, pünktlich bezahlt zu werden, ein paar inakzeptable (einschüchternde) Verhaltensweisen bilden die Verwaltungsseite und dann - plötzliche Entlassung... ich meine... komm schon!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Deliveroo?
C'était une bonne expérience le dispatching répondait toujours très vite en cas de soucis.
Pros
Heure de travail flexible
Cons
Pas vraiment de points négatif
Deliveroo recently allows their shifts to be free login which allows riders to log in at any time of the day and start working. This gave riders the opportunity to work whenever they can and ensure no rider has an advantage over one another.
Pros
Petrol Discount
Cons
Taxing on the body
Good place to work, with fair rates. Took some time to be accepted, but in the end it was good, because they control the amount of riders on the street. Too many riders turns your income in low profit.
Pros
Fair Fees
Cons
Had to work every weekend
Salaire en baisse et beaucoup trop de livreurs

Travail répétitif et sans possibilité d'evolution
you are fully dependent on the wether and the mind of others, most days there is only about 2-4h of work during the eating times. You can earn well in those hours but you won't make more than 50-75 a day
Pros
flexible
Cons
no money guarantee
I got issues with immigration and my contract was cancelled from deliveroo platform and I had to return home .
Added with the Corona virus pandemic.
Pros
It a good company
Cons
The only issue i think is it does employ directly
No more to add on apart from all that pointed above. As I believe what was experienced while there was unfair from senior officials. And payment did not match the roles played
Pros
Good working experience
Cons
Mistreatment
Overall deliveroo is something that you could do as a part time/flexible job. However this is mainly based on the area that you live in. This is because if you lived in an area such as London or Birmingham you will get a lot of deliveries come through however if you live in more of a suburban area there will be less orders to come through which requires you to work at the peak times.And even then it's not very reliable as sometimes you travel like 5km away and only get around £4 for one delivery.
Pros
Flexible work and goes at your own pace
Cons
Unreliable source of income.
pro: l'orario di lavoro lo scegli te.
contro: rischio
Working at deliveroo was an enjoyable experience, however a very slow paced job. Difficult on a motorcycle in winter due to rain and weather. Had an accident that wasn’t my fault, reason for leaving
Ambiente stressante e guadagno non all'altezza. In più deliveroo si tiene il 20% anche delle mance a differenza di quello che attesta sul sito.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deliveroo. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5