Deliveroo
Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Deliveroo Employee Reviews

Showing all 777 reviews
3.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
There was a lot of exercise involved.
There was a lot of exercise involved and sometimes I had problems with finding addresses. It was fun working with other colleagues and building relationships within the workplace.
Was this review helpful?
1.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Garbage exploitative company
If you get ill with corona virus..they lock your account then dont reactivate it on the day they promised when you have already recovered.

If you complain they claim its solved and STILL lock your account.


They have ZERO job security. And always try to screw you over.
Was this review helpful?
2.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Decent when they needed you
I was a zone captain for 2 years helped launch new cities zones and restaurant helped manage rotas for approximately 300 riders at one point and then one day we were all told we had to go to Edinburgh to re apply for our own jobs
Pros
Flexibility easy money
Cons
Too many riders to jobs
Was this review helpful?
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Great
Everything ok, riding a bike/ scooter is one of the thing I love to do that makes this job excellent for me, despite the tension cause this virus it worths
Was this review helpful?
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Company and policies are good
Company and company policeys are good even app is easy to use and helpful for riders but i am not satisified with contractor system contractor are not loyal about riders salery and salery eaters. If company start hiring on his own visa and deal directly with riders then deliveroo is like a heaven for work in uae
Was this review helpful?
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
3.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
chill
Everyone are nice and chill
Relax and casual office atmosphere
Was this review helpful?
3.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Travail exigeant
Ne prévoir aucune vie social, Les plus courageux gagneront bien leur vie mais c'est un emploi qui exige une disponibilité déconcertante
Was this review helpful?
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
For initial job it is amazing
Hello Guys,

For the initial job in Australia Deliveroo can be a good option for you. You can improve much skill like time management, Customer Service etc.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Deliveroo?
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Flexible
Flexible work hours. Work when you want. Competitive. It is an easy job if you like riding a bike. The management team is always there to help you when you need them.
Was this review helpful?
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Super expérience
Flexibilité et indépendance voila comment je résumerais mon expérience chez Deliveroo. Super opportunité.
Was this review helpful?
4.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Flexible working hours
It is a good job to get fit, be outdoors and pick & choose when to work but there is no real job security or advancements. Plus I have had 3 accidents in the last year and fractured my wrist once, so high level of risk involved.
Was this review helpful?
4.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Delivery
the work was calm and not exhausting. I liked having the time to myself to decide when to work and when not. but overall i liked being a supplier and doing this job with pleasure
Was this review helpful?
3.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Environnement de travail assez cool
J'ai travaillé chez deliveroo en P2P. Je trouve que c'est une bonne piste pour gagner des revenus complémentaires ou se faire de l'argent de poche tout simplement. Il n'y a pas d'avantages tels que des chèques-repas, assurances hospitalisation, etc. Vous choisissez vos horaires en fonction de vos statistiques qui sont basés sur la présence aux créneaux reservés, les annulations tardives (qui tendent à baisser vos stats lorsque vous en abusez), et les participations aux pics (càd vendredi, samedi et dimanche entre 19h et 21h). Avec une bonne organisation, et une bonne connaissance des endroits où il faut être et à quel moment, on peut vraiment bien gagner.

La direction n'est pas en contact directement avec les livreurs, et dans mes souvenirs je n'ai rencontré la direction que lors de mon inscription. L'aspect le plus difficile reside dans les commandes lointaines. Par exemple vous pouvez être à Uccle et recevoir une commande pour le Macdonal qui se trouve à Ixelles (porte de namur) pour un client qui habite à Uccle alors qu'il y a un Macdonald à Uccle! Cependant, il faut préciser que le nombre de fois où j'ai eu des cas comme ça se compte sur les deux mains pour plus de 1000 courses effectués.


L'aspect le plus agréable réside dans la liberté que vous offre deliveroo de choisir vos horaires et vos zones de travail. En fonction de vos besoins financiers par exemple vous ajustez vos créneaux et ça c'est pas mal!
Was this review helpful?
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Molto bene
Ho avuto un'esperienza con deliveroo molto positiva
Was this review helpful?
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Deliveroo
deliveroo est une bonne plateforme est très bien sa m’a appris à avoir une relation clients
Was this review helpful?
4.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Vrije en zelfstandige job
Positief: de vrijheid, meestal goed betaald
Negatief: weinig zekerheid
Was this review helpful?
4.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Great Company
Would highly recommend Deliveroo. They do care about their employees and are constantly thinking of company benefits. More rewarding than most jobs I have been in.
Was this review helpful?
3.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
It's a job that you manage your time
The job let you decide when and where you want to work but when you work with deliveroo you do not know how much will you earn, because it depends how many deliveries you do
Was this review helpful?
5.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Good company flexible working hours
Has good flexible hours to work. You can pick whichever time u choose to work and pay depends on how much you are able to do delivery. Only tiring thons is if u are using bicycle.
Was this review helpful?
1.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Zero job security.
After having worked with deliveroo for almost 3 years, they closed my account. Trying to talk to rider support about it, I went round in circles going nowhere. Seriously unfair. I did nothing wrong. Then all of a sudden I had no job and no reference. P***Poor show.
Was this review helpful?
3.0
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Deliveroo is a good student job because of the flexibility it allows. It is however a very tiring, high risk/low reward and very unsecure job.
I'm working for deliveroo since the summer of 2018, the job has it's ups and downs but I mostly sticked to doing it for the flexibility as I'm a student, the pay is not very good and adding up all the taxes it can sometimes be terrible, there is no job security, no paid leave, nothing. The management doesn't really care about the riders as they are just working horses that deliver the food from the paying restaurants to the paying customers.
Pros
Free equipment, flexible working hours, very easy to relocate with the job as it is present in all big cities.
Cons
Bad wage, very little help, no job security.
Was this review helpful?
Claimed Profile
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deliveroo. Our community is ready to answer.
Overall rating
3.4
Based on 777 reviews
5
164
4
238
3
209
2
54
1
112
Ratings by category
3.6
Work/Life Balance
3.1
Compensation/Benefits
2.6
Job Security/Advancement
2.8
Management
3.2
Culture