Deliveroo Employee Reviews

ambiente lavorativo poco soddisfacente
Addetto alle consegne (Current Employee) –  Bologna, Emilia-RomagnaSeptember 16, 2019
la giornata di lavoro si svolge senza interfacciarsi con nessun datore di lavoro ma unicamente coi clienti, il che rende molto difficoltoso farsi aiutare in casi di disagio.
Fun and free work place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Provincia di Milano, LombardiaSeptember 14, 2019
I loved my experience in there, specially because I got to know so many restaurants and I also made few friends along the way. I regret that I left but I had a personal motive. Thank you
Fast
rider (Former Employee) –  St AlbansSeptember 14, 2019
I really enjoyed working as a rider for Deliveroo, as an A level student I could work whenever I wanted with no strings attached. It was a very independent and competitive environment but I got chatting with a few other riders who were nice enough to explain how things work.
poor management and no security
Sales Development Representative (Former Employee) –  ManchesterSeptember 14, 2019
the whole time i was there the management made me feel uncomfortable in multiple situations, including one where i was disclosing very personal matters and the manager brushed it off as if it was nothing. job never feels secure, stressful job but people in the office were amazing.
Faire Vergütung gute Arbeitsplanung
Kurierfahrer (Former Employee) –  Berlin-FriedrichshainSeptember 13, 2019
Deliveroo war ein sehr gutes Unternehmen und haben sehr fair bezahlt alles war perfekt. :)
genial
Repartidor a domicilio (Former Employee) –  Centro-Madrid, Madrid provinciaSeptember 13, 2019
Una buena empresa en la que crecer, buen ambiente de trabajo
flexible arbeitszeiten
Auslieferungsfahrer (Former Employee) –  Frankfurt am MainSeptember 12, 2019
Gute Arbeitsatmosphäre insgesamt. Kann durch den chaotischen Verkehr schnell stressig werden.
Easy money, good for students
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater ManchesterSeptember 12, 2019
It's a very nice job, especially as a part time for students. I've been working for 3 years now. I'm riding on a bike. I've been working in Manchester, Liverpool and Aberdeen and everywhere the job is the same. You ride a bike and people pay you for it. If you want to apply, use a refferal code: KO134266. You will get 50 punds after your first 30 deliveries. Good luck!
everyday is different
Courier rider (Former Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire derbySeptember 11, 2019
hard graft that is if you can get a shift as they hire too many people per area. there is limited to no social worklife, it is hardgraft but the pay and zero hour contract is good to work when you have other commitments
Pros
self employed
Cons
limited work, low pay
Ottimo secondo lavoro
Fattorino (Current Employee) –  Brescia, LombardiaSeptember 11, 2019
Mi sono trovato bene, puoi decidere tu quando lavorare e rispetto le ore lavorate si guadagna bene... Bisogna avere una discreta attitudine fisica perché si gira tutta la città.., Unico difetto è un po’ pericoloso soprattutto quando piove...
Fun and productive startup, innovative and challenging.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  LondonSeptember 11, 2019
Fun and productive startup, innovative and challenging.
Free food and LOTS of it.
Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
Subsidised gym membership.
Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
The opportunity to grow within a fast paced progressive organisation. Friday lunches from our amazing restaurant partners and regular tasting session
Bycicle Rider
Delivery Rider (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSWSeptember 9, 2019
It is good to ride bike and control your time but it is not a challeging job; by the way Deliveroo staff is usually ready for help you so you never feel lost.
Empresa séria com pagamento excelente
Rider (Former Employee) –  Gold CoastSeptember 9, 2019
Empresa que promove varias bonificações e incentivos para os funcionários permitindo trabalhar em horário flexível e em diferentes cidades
Horrible
General Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Battersea LondonSeptember 9, 2019
The management from the top to the site managers are weak and communication was very poor and they don't want to pay the same wage for new starters as of late, so they cut your hours without warning and just started sacking people from all departments.
Active and sometimes rewarding.
Food Courier (Current Employee) –  WorthingSeptember 9, 2019
This job can be ok when there's plenty of work around but sometimes can be sat around not earning anything. I use a bicycle so when the weather is bad it's not pleasant.
What community?
Bod (Former Employee) –  KentSeptember 6, 2019
I spend most my time sitting around waiting. If you enter an eatery and see a deliveroo rider, they don't even make eye contact. Why would they we are competing for the same limited orders.
If Deliveroo don't have a risk for over subscribing riders then the cost is passed to the riders who then are lucky in some areas to get 1 order an hour!

No objection to being self employed provided there is sufficient orders for all the riders, that's how you make a community!
Pros
Mostly enjoyable employment
Cons
Waiting around, the odd too long wait in takeaways!
Les haces estudios de mercado gratis
lead manager (Former Employee) –  Zaragoza, Zaragoza provinciaSeptember 5, 2019
Para solicitar puesto de Lead Manager envian tareas de estudio de mercado que no contraprestan alegando que son voluntarias....Claro, solo que si no la entregas sales del proceso de seleccion. Respirar tambien es voluntario, solo que si no lo haces mueres.
Pros
pasas un rato productivo
Cons
productivo una megde
deliveroo is the best company
work as a driver (Former Employee) –  all zonesSeptember 1, 2019
deliveroo should give a chance to come back the driver who left deliveroo.
deliveroo make sure to get the salary before ten of every month
for the cash colection contractor should send their super visors in the zones to collect cash payment
Works well along with studying
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Swansea, SwanseaAugust 27, 2019
It was a good job to have along with studying and was a welcome break for someone a bit more active. But if you aren't that committed it will not be very rewarding and you won't get the most out of the job.
Flexible source of supplementary income
Delivery Cyclist (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of EdinburghAugust 24, 2019
It's difficult to get hours as a cyclist now but it is a useful way to make extra money. The maps sometimes glitch as well and if you have a long wait at a restaurant it can take away from your earnings for that shift.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deliveroo. Our community is ready to answer.