Deliveroo
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Deliveroo:

Deliveroo Employee Reviews

It was like running on a treadmill at top speed and seeing how long could I endure before I became completely fatigued. But, I got to be on my own, free to have peace of mind. dashing about delivering orders while listening to music isn't so bad until an order goes wrong. But then that would be on me. I just wish there had been more hours to go around and fewer attempts from people trying to steal my bike.
Pros
On my own, enjoy the ride to A and B
Cons
Not enough hours. Working pool over saturated.
Great job for a people looking to earn some extra cash. I learned practical stuff about the art of cycling and delivering products. You never see the management, what's good about the job is it's only about you and the customer. The hardest part of the job is going out and waiting for a delivery and nothing comes for hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting a order, delivering it and then getting another order in the same area.If you do decide to go for it signing up here will give you an extra £50 after 30 orders: https://roo.it/MI173230
Pros
Flexibility in working hours
Cons
Work is irregular, at the mercy of weather
I worked as a rider in London for about two years, it was really useful to improve my English and to see and learn more about the city.This kind of job is not really difficult but you have to ride every day even under the rain or the snow...so you swing for the fences if you want to reach money ūüėČ
Ottimo lavoretto per studenti, permette di guadagnarsi i primi soldi avendo grande flessibilità negli orari di lavoro.
It's a great place to work. Average earnings are £10-£12 per hour. Flexibility is great as you choose when to work. You can use car, bike, moped, bicycle or even a scooter. Register as a rider and if you put my referral bonus code DA197628 you will get up to £150 extra on top of your normal earnings after completing 30 orders.
Pros
Flexibility - you choose when to work
Cons
On quiet days not many orders.
Travail 7/7Vie au jour le jourNe pas être malade
Pros
'la pseudo liberté de choisir quand travailler'
Cons
Pseudo liberté qui se transforme en obligation d'aller travailler tout les jours, Nous ne sommes libres de rien.
oui j’ai été comme livreur dans le société chez deliveroo
of all the online companies, deliveroo is And its management is very good. Deliveroo takes great care of its worker.and provide great comfort to the rider
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I team leader, i quality manager e i colleghi erano sempre disponibili e collaborativi, sempre pronti ad accogliere le richieste.L'ambiente nel complesso era positivo.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Deliveroo?
Lavorare per il Customer Service di Deliveroo è stata davvero una bella esperienza: orari stabiliti sempre tenendo conto delle esigenze di tutti i dipendenti, stipendio assolutamente adeguato, colleghi sempre gentili e disponibili.
Pros
Flexibility in working hours
Cons
Work is irregular, at the mercy of weather
Durante l'attività lavorativa vengono assegnati dei punteggi che sono fondamentali per riuscire a lavorare stabilmente, nonostante l'impegno nel mantere i punteggi idoneii, molto spesso l'azienda interviene, modificando i punteggi senza motivazioni ma soprattutto in controtendenza con le attività svolte da lavoratori, lasciando senza guadagno, per settimane/mesi.
Pros
Nessuno
Cons
√ą lavoro subordinato, ma non viene riconosciuto nulla al lavoratore, che fiscalmente deve essere un libero professionista, ma senza nessuna autonomia. Lavoro totalmente subordinato.
I joined as a consultant and the team did not make me feel included. The senior manager was out of cahoots with the team. There was not a sense of belonging. The tech stack was ok but some of my team were self centered
Pros
Free Friday Lunches, Great Location, Great Office Space
je ne trouvais pas ce job palpitant il me permettait juste d'avoir de l'argent de poche
Pros
aucun
Cons
trop dangereux, trop fatiguant
Il lavoro di rider non può essere considerato come un vero e proprio lavoro stabile, bensì un semplice lavoretto serale o occasionale. Va bene per arrotondare qualche somma se già si ha un lavoro principale, o avere un piccolo guadagno che può sempre essere di aiuto.
Pros
Pagamento orario anche in assenza di consegne da effettuare
Cons
Competitivit√† tra rider su chi effettua pi√Ļ consegne o meno, assegnazione delle ore non stabile e sicura.
J’ai apprécier mon expérience au sein de déliveroo car j’ai pu travailler en autonomie
Pros
Gestion de mon agenda
Cons
Pas de salaire stable
I applied for this job as I needed to start earning some money while I was at uni. Recommend not doing it during winter as I got quite ill. Also make sure you have enough battery on ur phone
Pros
Good exercise, flexible.
Cons
Bad weather, hills and long distances.
great place to work, you choose your own schedule two weeks upfront, pay is good and tips are even better, ocassionaly you get free food which is also great
Ho fatto 1 anno di consegne, all'inizio paghe veramente soddisfacenti, poi Hanno iniziato a peggiorare in tutto e per tutto
Pros
Il giubbotto
Cons
Lo zaino, lo stipendio..
Travaille étant que livreur se n'est pas facile ça demande beaucoup de force physique.
Less salary is very difficult to do living wage in delivery. Always rain that makes the job harder. They look like they don't know how to hire they hire so many riders and every one waiting for the order almost 1 hour.
Pros
Less than minimum wage
Cons
Hard job