Deliveroo
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 31 2020

Deliveroo Employee Reviews

Inconsistent
I've worked for Deliveroo for 4 years alongside other jobs and during college, clocking up a few thousand orders and thousands of miles on the bike. The first couple years were awesome, lots of orders and consistent pay. I absolutely love the work as cycling is my favourite hobby and going round town on a bike is really enjoyable for me, Although the longer shifts can be tough it's great character building!However nowadays it's a different story, before the whole covid affair you couldn't get nearly as many orders as a cyclist even though I'd be faster than a car to 90% of the places in my town. The average hourly in my town (Shrewsbury) went down to under minimum wage whereas in the hay-day I could shift an average of £15 an hour over 6+ hour shifts. It's a real shame to see them move away from the environmental option of cyclists to deliver the food! However I think if you are in a car there is still money to be made. The whole shift towards free-login zones is shocking but have a read about that on the Deliveroo reddit maybe. My star rating on the review is misleading as my overall experience is positive but over the last year the experience I have had delivering as a cyclist has been shocking.
Pros
Fun work, being outside
Cons
Pay(low and inconsistent), information from the company is very generic, long period of doing nothing
Deliveroo nbr1
Sapete qual'è la cosa assurda io sono un rider di Deliveroo, quando ci si stà a casa seduti parlare è facile ma di questi periodi è molto difficile essere come noi dalla mattina alla sera in mezzo alla strada e saper vivere, direi a quelli che parlano male di noi ad andarehai ristoranti nel caldo nel freddo nel caos della gente nel traffico, forse capiscono che noi siamo quelli che chiamate voi scarsi incoscenti, muovutevi un po' anche voi, ricordate anche noi abbiamo una famiglia è non c'è orario per noi.... Rispetto..........
Garbage exploitative company
If you get ill with corona virus..they lock your account then dont reactivate it on the day they promised when you have already recovered.

If you complain they claim its solved and STILL lock your account.

They have ZERO job security. And always try to screw you over.
There was a lot of exercise involved.
There was a lot of exercise involved and sometimes I had problems with finding addresses. It was fun working with other colleagues and building relationships within the workplace.
Decent when they needed you
I was a zone captain for 2 years helped launch new cities zones and restaurant helped manage rotas for approximately 300 riders at one point and then one day we were all told we had to go to Edinburgh to re apply for our own jobs
Pros
Flexibility easy money
Cons
Too many riders to jobs
Great
Everything ok, riding a bike/ scooter is one of the thing I love to do that makes this job excellent for me, despite the tension cause this virus it worths
Company and policies are good
Company and company policeys are good even app is easy to use and helpful for riders but i am not satisified with contractor system contractor are not loyal about riders salery and salery eaters. If company start hiring on his own visa and deal directly with riders then deliveroo is like a heaven for work in uae
chill
Everyone are nice and chill
Relax and casual office atmosphere
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Deliveroo?
Travail exigeant
Ne prévoir aucune vie social, Les plus courageux gagneront bien leur vie mais c'est un emploi qui exige une disponibilité déconcertante
For initial job it is amazing
Hello Guys,

For the initial job in Australia Deliveroo can be a good option for you. You can improve much skill like time management, Customer Service etc.
Flexible
Flexible work hours. Work when you want. Competitive. It is an easy job if you like riding a bike. The management team is always there to help you when you need them.
Super expérience
Flexibilité et indépendance voila comment je résumerais mon expérience chez Deliveroo. Super opportunité.
Flexible working hours
It is a good job to get fit, be outdoors and pick & choose when to work but there is no real job security or advancements. Plus I have had 3 accidents in the last year and fractured my wrist once, so high level of risk involved.
Delivery
the work was calm and not exhausting. I liked having the time to myself to decide when to work and when not. but overall i liked being a supplier and doing this job with pleasure
Environnement de travail assez cool
J'ai travaillé chez deliveroo en P2P. Je trouve que c'est une bonne piste pour gagner des revenus complémentaires ou se faire de l'argent de poche tout simplement. Il n'y a pas d'avantages tels que des chèques-repas, assurances hospitalisation, etc. Vous choisissez vos horaires en fonction de vos statistiques qui sont basés sur la présence aux créneaux reservés, les annulations tardives (qui tendent à baisser vos stats lorsque vous en abusez), et les participations aux pics (càd vendredi, samedi et dimanche entre 19h et 21h). Avec une bonne organisation, et une bonne connaissance des endroits où il faut être et à quel moment, on peut vraiment bien gagner.

La direction n'est pas en contact directement avec les livreurs, et dans mes souvenirs je n'ai rencontré la direction que lors de mon inscription. L'aspect le plus difficile reside dans les commandes lointaines. Par exemple vous pouvez être à Uccle et recevoir une commande pour le Macdonal qui se trouve à Ixelles (porte de namur) pour un client qui habite à Uccle alors qu'il y a un Macdonald à Uccle! Cependant, il faut préciser que le nombre de fois où j'ai eu des cas comme ça se compte sur les deux mains pour plus de 1000 courses effectués.

L'aspect le plus agréable réside dans la liberté que vous offre deliveroo de choisir vos horaires et vos zones de travail. En fonction de vos besoins financiers par exemple vous ajustez vos créneaux et ça c'est pas mal!
Molto bene
Ho avuto un'esperienza con deliveroo molto positiva
Deliveroo
deliveroo est une bonne plateforme est très bien sa m’a appris à avoir une relation clients
Vrije en zelfstandige job
Positief: de vrijheid, meestal goed betaald
Negatief: weinig zekerheid
Great Company
Would highly recommend Deliveroo. They do care about their employees and are constantly thinking of company benefits. More rewarding than most jobs I have been in.
It's a job that you manage your time
The job let you decide when and where you want to work but when you work with deliveroo you do not know how much will you earn, because it depends how many deliveries you do
Good company flexible working hours
Has good flexible hours to work. You can pick whichever time u choose to work and pay depends on how much you are able to do delivery. Only tiring thons is if u are using bicycle.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deliveroo. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6