Deliveroo
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 31 2020

Deliveroo Employee Reviews

There was a lot of exercise involved.
There was a lot of exercise involved and sometimes I had problems with finding addresses. It was fun working with other colleagues and building relationships within the workplace.
Worked for a few months
Worked here for a few months had numerous issues with management due to lack of management skills. Customer service for employees was not at all good and was not helpful what so ever with complications within the working day
It’s ok if you need somthing
Not as good as it used to be
To many riders

£0 a hour payed by drop and they pay half of the petrol you use

Not safe I can’t count how many times I nearly got robbed

But you see lovely houses with People living the good life that’s fun! You get to keep food somtimes .... you are your own boss ....
Bike riders are treated very bad
As a bike rider I must say that deliveroo doesn't care about us at all, they give preference to motorbike riders so we don't get any jobs plus they decreased the amount of money that we receive per delivery.
Sécurité
Je était pas en sécurité avec deliveroo et maintenant je vais arrêter
best place ever to work
fantastic management, free coffe n snacks twice a day. calm atmosphere. it was brilliant.
i worked through an agency and it was a 2 months project. it was sad when it ended.
Worste company
I've been working with the company more than two years, and one day for NO reason they blocked my Deliveroo Rider App!
NO holidays at all, NO fair wages, many hours out for low money.

Numbers delivering number!
ok but erratic
difficult to plan income as depends on orders so if you needs regular income it is no good as you cannot plan income and you dont know how much income you will get
Was good for a while but after a few months it was hard to earn a decent wage
The first few months (when uni Freshers started in Bath)were good, then they employed too many drivers and reduced fees so hard to make even min wage!
It was great at the start. But not now
Pay has dropped significantly over the past couple of years. It has now slowly become more and more stressful, no real protection while working. All vehicle and clothing costs come out of your pocket. Breakdown good luck with getting sympathy from Rider support. Constant fraudulent activity predicated on customers continually lieing about undelivered food. No sick or holiday pay. Non Bunone eitheeither
Bien
le travail est bien, on peut travailler
quand on en a envie
Good opportunity for Uni student
Working as deliveroo driver was an interesting part time job for a uni student, as we have variety of lessons during the week but we can still manage to work anytime we want.
Mensonges après mensonges
Après une inscription au mois de Mai 2019, j'ai finalement abandonné mon projet de travailler pour deliveroo en Novembre 2019.
Après avoir dépensé de l'argent et beaucoup de temps pour obtenir le statut d'auto entrepreneur, contacté deliveroo un grand nombre de fois je me vois contraint d'abandonner.

A chaque fois ils m'assuraient que je travaillerais dans quelques semaines mais non ce sont des menteurs. Pendant ce temps la vous n'acceptez pas d'autres propositions en espérant la flexibilité de deliveroo mais au final vous avez juste perdu 6 mois de travail c'est déplorable.

FUYEZ DELIVEROO
Pros
chat pas désagréable
Cons
Charlatans
Good pay
I got about £11 an hour when I did this. At one point when I was doing it every day I cycled 120 miles in a week and I could physically see that my legs were getting stronger. Really good thing to do on the side. very worth
hard work place
they don't respect the employee ,
you perform tasks not related to your position ,

rudeand lazy management ,fourteen hours of work .......................
les commandes
les commandes s’enchaîne , pas de prime en temps de pluie / neige ect ..
Travail éprouvant mais rémunération carrecte
Bon plan pour arrondir les fins de mois, mais aussi pour les étudiants, qui souhaite en faire leur job étudiant
ambiente lavorativo indipendente
Orario flessibile
tempo e giorni puoi gestirli tu

esperienza lavorativa ottima

serio è professionalità

disponibile anche festivi .
Decent job for a part time wage
Ronseal. It's okay I suppose, they've expanded the zone drastically which is annoying. The pay is poor, it should be slightly better and maybe a set minimum.
Not very good
I used to work there as a first job and at first it was okay, the money was good for a 16 year old. But the shifts were long, there were no breaks at all if it was busy and there was literally no management
Perfect Student Job
The job allows you to choose your shifts hour by hour, with no upper or lower limit per week. If you go home over the holidays you don’t need to worry that you aren’t putting enough hours in, I haven't been able to do a shift all summer and it wasn't an issue. The flexibility is great when trying to fit work around a busy uni schedule. The pay is better than that of any bar job (usually around £12 an hour), you get to know your area better and you are getting some exercise in!
You will want to invest in some warm cycling gear for winter shifts, but provided you have the correct gear to stay warm, it is an incredibly good job even in winter, and very peaceful if you do it late at night when the roads and city are quiet.

You even occasionally get free food if the restaurant mess up an order!

Its not a job to make a career out of, but whilst studying it is perfect for me and anyone else who wants a completely flexible job where you get paid to exercise.

If you decide to apply, use the referral code AL198008 for a bonus £50 when you complete your first 30 orders.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deliveroo. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6