Deloitte Employee Reviews

Found 12 reviews matching the search See all 8,722 reviews
Reputed audit firm with varied opportunities
Manager in Assurance Practice Kuwait (Current Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 16, 2019
Deloitte is global audit firm of considerable repute. Firm has varied clientele from large institutions and trading companies. The work entails strict compliance to local regulatory laws and firms high quality standards. The management is good and promotes quality work ethics.
Excellent learning experience
Senior Auditor (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityJune 18, 2018
Excellent working environment with able leadership and guidance. Got experience of auditing clients in various industries like banking, insurance, manufacturing, oil sector, Trading and contracting, Construction etc.
Satisfied with the company and gained outstanding knowledge and experience which I gathered during the tenure of my work.
Experienced Associate – Audit and Assurance (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityJanuary 17, 2018
Deloitte Kuwait is my first company where I started my career outside India. I would be really thankful to Deloitte management and staff for the outstanding knowledge and experience which I gathered during the tenure of my work.
Productive workplace
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityOctober 14, 2017
Productive workplace, let's you advance for work and there are lot's of opportunity to grow as a professional. The firm allows you to develop your own strategy and business model towards client relations and work but still adhering to global standards.
Good employer
JUNIOR AUDITOR (Former Employee) –  KUWAITJuly 19, 2017
Similar to other accounting firm, this office has little work life balance, culture is good and enjoying. Long working hours mainly in busy season. Lots of interaction with partners.
Senior Associate
Assurance and Business Advisory Services (Former Employee) –  KWSeptember 19, 2016
Was a Big 4 audit firm handling the statutory, internal audits of various banks and other entities across Kuwait. Had a very good experience and exposure in the company and then moved on to UAE Exchange.
An experience to be cherished for Lifetime
Senior Auditor (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityApril 23, 2016
Deloitte being an international firm has highest culture of professionalism and work atmosphere where an individual can develop in the field desired. The most attractive opportunity for me at Deloitte was to meet new people everyday may it be client, colleagues or seniors. Whereby i could develop my confidence and communication skills.
Also another opportunity i gained at Deloitte was to manage team of employees, which helped me in identifying the needs of my subordinates as well as the superiors. Mostly people hate the deadlines and work pressure at any auditing firm, but i had loved all throughout my tenure.
Productive workplace
Consultant (Current Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 22, 2016
It's a productive workplace. Focusing on education and professional certificates. It brings the hidden potential in each employee by putting them in challenging situations from beginning of employment.
Big 4
Auditor / Office Accountant (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 14, 2016
The name itself helps you. As the brand name suggests itself a variety of work exposure available. Its a great brand to be associated with.
Life in DTT
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Kuwait City, KUNovember 7, 2015
DTT provides a comparatively good salary for freshers in Accounting & Auditing field with learning based environment.
Nice workplace
Senior Audit Manager (Current Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 20, 2014
Firm provides wide exposure to a range of industries. It is also a good place to gain knowledge of IFRS/ISA.