Deloitte
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Deloitte Employee Reviews

Kuwait14 reviews
Deloitte & Touche in Kuwait is about 120-150 people strong in Assurance Line of Service. Kuwait office caters to various nationalist and multi-national clients and provides all the services from Assurance, Advisory and Tax.
It is a very good company to work for especially at that industry.
Deloitte was an experience for me. I got to meet all kinds of new people in the works place and discover how to deal with stressful events that can occasionally come out of nowhere. I learned to be patient and to trust the system, but most importantly I learned that coffee is my best friend.
Deloitte is global audit firm of considerable repute. Firm has varied clientele from large institutions and trading companies. The work entails strict compliance to local regulatory laws and firms high quality standards. The management is good and promotes quality work ethics.
Excellent working environment with able leadership and guidance. Got experience of auditing clients in various industries like banking, insurance, manufacturing, oil sector, Trading and contracting, Construction etc.
Deloitte Kuwait is my first company where I started my career outside India. I would be really thankful to Deloitte management and staff for the outstanding knowledge and experience which I gathered during the tenure of my work.
Productive workplace, let's you advance for work and there are lot's of opportunity to grow as a professional. The firm allows you to develop your own strategy and business model towards client relations and work but still adhering to global standards.
Similar to other accounting firm, this office has little work life balance, culture is good and enjoying. Long working hours mainly in busy season. Lots of interaction with partners.
Was a Big 4 audit firm handling the statutory, internal audits of various banks and other entities across Kuwait. Had a very good experience and exposure in the company and then moved on to UAE Exchange.
Deloitte being an international firm has highest culture of professionalism and work atmosphere where an individual can develop in the field desired. The most attractive opportunity for me at Deloitte was to meet new people everyday may it be client, colleagues or seniors. Whereby i could develop my confidence and communication skills.
Also another opportunity i gained at Deloitte was to manage team of employees, which helped me in identifying the needs of my subordinates as well as the superiors. Mostly people hate the deadlines and work pressure at any auditing firm, but i had loved all throughout my tenure.
It's a productive workplace. Focusing on education and professional certificates. It brings the hidden potential in each employee by putting them in challenging situations from beginning of employment.
The name itself helps you. As the brand name suggests itself a variety of work exposure available. Its a great brand to be associated with.
DTT provides a comparatively good salary for freshers in Accounting & Auditing field with learning based environment.
Firm provides wide exposure to a range of industries. It is also a good place to gain knowledge of IFRS/ISA.