Deloitte
Deloitte Employee Review

Reputed audit firm with varied opportunities

August 16, 2019
Deloitte is global audit firm of considerable repute. Firm has varied clientele from large institutions and trading companies. The work entails strict compliance to local regulatory laws and firms high quality standards. The management is good and promotes quality work ethics.
December 19, 2019
Same location
Deloitte & Touche in Kuwait is about 120-150 people strong in Assurance Line of Service. Kuwait office caters to various nationalist and multi-national clients and provides all the services from Assurance, Advisory and Tax.
September 21, 2019
Deloitte was an experience for me. I got to meet all kinds of new people in the works place and discover how to deal with stressful events that can occasionally come out of nowhere. I learned to be patient and to trust the system, but most importantly I learned that coffee is my best friend.
June 18, 2018
Excellent working environment with able leadership and guidance. Got experience of auditing clients in various industries like banking, insurance, manufacturing, oil sector, Trading and contracting, Construction etc.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.
3.4K