Deloitte
Coronavirus update
Information from Deloitte:

Deloitte Employee Reviews

Showing all 9,676 reviews
Deloitte & Touche in Kuwait is about 120-150 people strong in Assurance Line of Service. Kuwait office caters to various nationalist and multi-national clients and provides all the services from Assurance, Advisory and Tax.
Nice firm but u have to be good in networking skills , work life balance is lill tough to maintain, good for parties and goodies distribution among employees
Pros
Yearly hike, bonus, parties
Cons
Networking
Best place to work
Best place to learn

Best place to grow.

For beginners it is great way to learn but has less impact on personal life.packages to be increases
You get to learn lot and exposure.Good management and benefits,work culture,Work from home option is given weekly once and subject to genuine requirement based on approval it can be extended.
Pros
Work from home option, good management Good employee benefits
Cons
Timings and work pressure
Se aprende mucho, profesionalmente y de uno mismo. Nace el cuero de chancho que uno pueda tener
Pros
Capacitación constante
Cons
No hay compañerismo
Good place to work and learn. Good place to experiment and implement. Good leadership and management people ensuring job security in tough times. High level of recommendations for working in Deloitte.
Very stressful working environment .
Internal process are too many to be followed.

Protocols also too many need to understand and followed.

Too pushy and rushing environment to completed assigned task according to the timeline.

Superior also doesn't understand the consultant workload.
Pros
Can learn about immigration task
Cons
Working environment is not healthy
Deloitte is ahead in Innovation, Market offerings and Technology.
Very supportive culture, hard but rewarding work and tremendous opportunities to RETOOL, to train and innovate
Pros
Innovation at all levels- Business Processes
Cons
Not prepared for pandemic- Risk Management
Uma empresa boa pra ser trabalhar o problemas muitas vezes é alguns péssimos coordenadores muitas ares as vezes suga as pessoas notebooks usados mas os benefícios são bons e pra promoções também é duro pra conseguir promoções
Pros
Bons benefícios
Cons
Gestões algumas ruins equipamentos e promoções
Management is a group of fantastic people. This company runs smart, the people are energized, Too bad it was a 3 month contract I really liked it. The people were helpful and friendly.
Pros
Freedom
Highly competent, working with cutting edge technologies, complete day to day tasks without pending, management is helpful and can discuss the problems easily
Pros
Release Parties
Cons
Stressful based on the project
The workload In the administrative team varied, I could be running reports, processing data, working on processes or dealing with queries from audit teams.

I loved working there - the company and management were incredible at a time when I had poor mental health. They offered OH and counselling.

Every day was an opportunity to learn, they would have many trainings. We would do great team building activities, and they were very generous to the staff.
Pros
Great ethos, fast paced, fair, ultra economical.
Cons
Large work loads in peak season
Deloitte is great for Building relationships with teams and co-workers, and having opportunities to progress your career and learn new things across different business units
Overworked and stressful environment.
Firm initiatives are meant to make employees slog. Floor visibility, networking and firm initiatives are factors considered during year end discussions.
Part of a layoff … no clear reason as to how/why they chose the people they let go. Very confusing as to their reasoning behind they let go. There are a lot of people that don't know what they are doing .. blows my mind.
Pros
Benefits / PTO
Cons
Layoff
No se cuenta con standares medibles para aumentos y bonificaciones.

Ausencia de valor al personal, alta rotacion
Pros
seguro medico
Cons
No hay standares de evaluaciones
Deloitte is culturally and professionally one of the best places to work.
With the right leadership you can learn and grow as a professional. I recommend Deloitte for new grads.
Had a nice experience. Never thought of going through different opportunities and facing it with different manner and going through challenges which improves your work in a efficient manner.
No training, no work life balance
Poor Management, heavy load of work

No one cares about each other.

More than two Engagement at a time.

No Bonus, very little raise
Pros
No pros
Cons
Not enough training, no work life balance
Fue una experiencia increíble aunque bastante estresante, o por lo menos lo sentía así.
Pros
Aprendizaje constante
Cons
Estrés
My role at Deloitte was the most fulfilling role I ever had. I am grateful to have had such a great team and duties that I thoroughly enjoyed each day. My team was quite supportive, genuine, process-oriented, and productive. I was learning on the job each week and increasingly became a better writer and communicator. My responsibilities were clearly defined within the team and there was no micro-managing. It was a very demanding role with a high achieving team. We accomplished a lot together and demonstrated true teamwork through all messages, newsletters, and other activities.

I was unfortunately laid off due to COVID-19. I was told by a managing director and HR person who scheduled an invitation for a "conversation" the day prior. It was unfair that I had to wait a day to find out when I knew I would not be receiving good news. It was also unfair that my manager and team leader were not informed of my separation until after I was told. They were just as blindsided. I am very appreciative of the opportunity and experience to work with an amazing team at Deloitte and was very sad to go. Even though I felt secure in my performance and was receiving encouraging feedback, it did not matter since leadership decided to make particular cuts for unknown reasons. I hope I am welcomed back one day and hope that others don't have to experience separation! Thank you Deloitte, and hoping this is not the end.
Pros
Competitive salary and benefits, generous PTO and well-being subsidy, state of the art technology, very accepting of flexibility
Cons
Very fast paced with demanding priorities. If you like the work, you'll be fine.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.
3.4K