Deloitte Employee Reviews in Kuwait City

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 8,607 reviews
Satisfied with the company and gained outstanding knowledge and experience which I gathered during the tenure of my work.
Experienced Associate – Audit and Assurance (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityJanuary 17, 2018
Deloitte Kuwait is my first company where I started my career outside India. I would be really thankful to Deloitte management and staff for the outstanding knowledge and experience which I gathered during the tenure of my work.
Productive workplace
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityOctober 14, 2017
Productive workplace, let's you advance for work and there are lot's of opportunity to grow as a professional. The firm allows you to develop your own strategy and business model towards client relations and work but still adhering to global standards.
An experience to be cherished for Lifetime
Senior Auditor (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityApril 23, 2016
Deloitte being an international firm has highest culture of professionalism and work atmosphere where an individual can develop in the field desired. The most attractive opportunity for me at Deloitte was to meet new people everyday may it be client, colleagues or seniors. Whereby i could develop my confidence and communication skills.
Also another opportunity i gained at Deloitte was to manage team of employees, which helped me in identifying the needs of my subordinates as well as the superiors. Mostly people hate the deadlines and work pressure at any auditing firm, but i had loved all throughout my tenure.
Life in DTT
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Kuwait City, KUNovember 7, 2015
DTT provides a comparatively good salary for freshers in Accounting & Auditing field with learning based environment.