Deloitte Employee Review

An experience to be cherished for Lifetime
Senior Auditor (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityApril 23, 2016
Deloitte being an international firm has highest culture of professionalism and work atmosphere where an individual can develop in the field desired. The most attractive opportunity for me at Deloitte was to meet new people everyday may it be client, colleagues or seniors. Whereby i could develop my confidence and communication skills.
Also another opportunity i gained at Deloitte was to manage team of employees, which helped me in identifying the needs of my subordinates as well as the superiors. Mostly people hate the deadlines and work pressure at any auditing firm, but i had loved all throughout my tenure.

Other Deloitte Employee Reviews

easy going people that try to make the most out of their job
Tax services Intern (Former Employee) –  KWSeptember 21, 2019
Deloitte was an experience for me. I got to meet all kinds of new people in the works place and discover how to deal with stressful events that can occasionally come out of nowhere. I learned to be patient and to trust the system, but most importantly I learned that coffee is my best friend.
Reputed audit firm with varied opportunities
Manager in Assurance Practice Kuwait (Current Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 16, 2019
Deloitte is global audit firm of considerable repute. Firm has varied clientele from large institutions and trading companies. The work entails strict compliance to local regulatory laws and firms high quality standards. The management is good and promotes quality work ethics.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.

53K