DynCorp International Inc
DynCorp International Inc Employee Review

Overseas Contractor

June 27, 2016
Working with DynCorp International Inc as an overseas contractor in Kuwait was generally a positive experience.
June 18, 2013
Same role
Subcontracts Administrator (Current Employee) - Kuwait
Prepare bid packages, analyses and evaluates proposals, negotiate subcontract provisions, select or recommend subcontractors, write awards, and administers resulting subcontracts include Statements of Work, Technical / Quality Specifications, Deliverable Requirements List and Schedules, Performance Assessment Requirements, Terms and Conditions, Proposal Preparation and Pricing Requirements / Templates, Compliance Matrices and supplier profiles.
Analyse and evaluate subcontractor proposals, negotiate deviations from work statements, schedule, and/or terms and conditions, while working closely with the Program Management team.

Handle all lease agreements under LOGCAP IV Kuwait, starting from new property assessments, lease rate negotiations and Awarding. Manage leases, ensuring that all requirements are performed in accordance with the scope of work and delivery schedules. Negotiated requirements with landlords such as request for renovation and upgrading DI leased properties without additional cost on the program.

Responsible for everyday paperwork as well as maintaining current Subcontract (Lease Agreement) files up to date. Maintain constant contact with representatives of various leased properties. Conduct site visits and evaluate performance of suppliers.

Prepare Market Research quarterly on Real Estate Market in Kuwait, to conclude cost savings, property evaluation, and quality standards.

Overseeing IT/Communication contracts supporting LOGCAP IV Kuwait, ensuring all services are being provided as per the SOW,

January 3, 2016
Same location
M.H.E. Manager at Kuwait Naval Base (Former Employee) - Kuwait city
A typical day at Dyn Corp was long and hot because of the dessert heat and the 12 hour shifts 7 days a week. I leaned to work very smartly within extreme heat and made sure that I as well as My workers stayed hydrated throughout the day. I managed many men from different countries such as India, Pakistan, US, and UK. The hardest part of the job was the heat. I enjoyed the experience of seeing other cultures and people from different walks of life.
July 14, 2015
Same location
Operations and Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) - Kuwait City, Kuwait
A typical 10 hour day which sometimes took me flying from one city in Iraq to another to identify issues with supplies forwarded from Qatar to Kuwait to various locations in Iraq. Multi National cultures and US Military combinations were one of the tasks dealt with on a daily basis. Very stressful at times while being a civilian and many times non escorted by US military due to locations of my travel, I would go or drive tho some locations alone.
Pros
Free flights throughout Iraq, Kuwait and Qatar
Cons
Becoming a soft target while in a combat zone as a civilian