DynCorp International Inc

DynCorp International Inc Employee Reviews in Kuwait City

Overseas Contractor
Working with DynCorp International Inc as an overseas contractor in Kuwait was generally a positive experience.
Dyn Corp International
A typical day at Dyn Corp was long and hot because of the dessert heat and the 12 hour shifts 7 days a week. I leaned to work very smartly within extreme heat and made sure that I as well as My workers stayed hydrated throughout the day. I managed many men from different countries such as India, Pakistan, US, and UK. The hardest part of the job was the heat. I enjoyed the experience of seeing other cultures and people from different walks of life.
Supply and Construction Reforms for Iraq
A typical 10 hour day which sometimes took me flying from one city in Iraq to another to identify issues with supplies forwarded from Qatar to Kuwait to various locations in Iraq. Multi National cultures and US Military combinations were one of the tasks dealt with on a daily basis. Very stressful at times while being a civilian and many times non escorted by US military due to locations of my travel, I would go or drive tho some locations alone.
Pros
Free flights throughout Iraq, Kuwait and Qatar
Cons
Becoming a soft target while in a combat zone as a civilian
Dyncorp International
Busy but, enjoyable work place with 12 hours days. Being able to meet many people coming through the Passenger Terminal and learning about there travels. Management visit the work area often to ensure everyone needs where met and to give out information regarding the future of the company. There was not really any hard times when working for this company since I had a very good grasp of what my job title consist of. The joy of this job was for me, just coming to work and meeting the daily challenges of helping as many people I could. I really loved my job.
Pros
Vacation every 3 months
Cons
It ended to soon.
Great Company to be apart of!!!
I was with this company for three and a half years. I enjoyed being apart of the LOGCAP IV team in Kuwait.
Productive and very energetic
A typical day at work is to download personnel off of aircraft, create your reports for the overall work day, clean your work area.
Since I worked the ADACG area, I have learned to weigh and center balance Cargo for a load plan of an aircraft. I write out TMR's(Transportation Movement Request) for movement of personnel and their equipment.

I don't have a hard day at work, each one is counted as a blessing to learn; people-co-workers, the customers along with the products.

The most enjoyable part of my day is watching the faces of military personnel when the board the aircraft to go home to their families.

I wish I could say something good about my management team,but I rarely deal with them.
Pros
meeting new people/ watching the face of those flying home.
Cons
working night shift
Excellent Company
I loved working with different types of people coming from all backgrounds. Also, easy to advance up through the company.
Supporting the military in Kuwait. Providing guidance with travel arrangments. Signing individuals up for flights. Monitoring flights and flight changes or delays.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DynCorp International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
1.4K