DynCorp International Inc

DynCorp International Inc Employee Reviews for Quality Control Manager

DynCorp was a good company to work for. Human Resources was excellent.
DynCorp has a really management on the lower end, very professional and tight knit work environments. Compensation was really good. Micro management was hardly existent. Easy to do good work with minimal drama.
Pros
Salary, Benefits, Human Resources, paid vacations
Cons
No housing allowance for overseas housing.
Give it a shot
I respect this company and I and working overseas with them. The money was pretty good and the opportunities were there. They took a chance on me as well and I respect them for that also. I would recommend this company and work for them again.
OK place to work to initally get back working
Just a job. Use to get back on your feet, no longevity. Attrition rate of employees is high.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Management is lacking
Productive day at work
Work 7 days a week 12 hours a day. Making the adjustment from the us to the middile east if a mentle challenge.
Pros
Living expensives are provided for you.
Cons
Live in the city, 1 Hr away from the job
Productive and very energetic
A typical day at work is to download personnel off of aircraft, create your reports for the overall work day, clean your work area.
Since I worked the ADACG area, I have learned to weigh and center balance Cargo for a load plan of an aircraft. I write out TMR's(Transportation Movement Request) for movement of personnel and their equipment.

I don't have a hard day at work, each one is counted as a blessing to learn; people-co-workers, the customers along with the products.

The most enjoyable part of my day is watching the faces of military personnel when the board the aircraft to go home to their families.

I wish I could say something good about my management team,but I rarely deal with them.
Pros
meeting new people/ watching the face of those flying home.
Cons
working night shift
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DynCorp International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
1.4K