DynCorp International Inc

DynCorp International Inc Management reviews

Great Company
Good company to work for. Great employee's, and management. Great potential to grow with the company, and good benefits. Great medical and vacation package
Good ole boy club exists
I worked for them 1 1/2 years in Kuwait the OCN's are nicer than the Americans and they have clicks so if you aren't apart of the good old boy club or never want to be dont go here.
This job was a joke!
The company won a contract and they had staff that wasn't able to do their job correctly. I did not like the work environment and coworkers. Management is very rude and do not care about their employees.
Pros
housing was beautiful
Cons
paychecks bounced
Fun Environment
Great Pay with benefits
i got to travel a lot for my job, it was stressful sometimes but having a flex schedule always helped.
Management was very understanding
o.k at best
Stressful, Management loves to throw workers under a bus and need the help from other countries to fulfill their requirement for having terrible management. The company is more worried about what is worn to work than its actual maintenance for service members aircraft. The company itself is actually good. But the Dyn aviation is nothing more than a Hoax!
Pros
partially paid healthcare
Cons
Mismanagement
DynCorp was a good company to work for. Human Resources was excellent.
DynCorp has a really management on the lower end, very professional and tight knit work environments. Compensation was really good. Micro management was hardly existent. Easy to do good work with minimal drama.
Pros
Salary, Benefits, Human Resources, paid vacations
Cons
No housing allowance for overseas housing.
Good company with good ethical values
Good company with good ethical values. Good environment. Good culture. Senior support is good. A home of learning and educational opportunities. Good management.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Life at DynCorp
Life was good at DynCorp. Management gave me an opportunity to move forward in my career and that helped me what I'm today. I thank the management and the managers who trusted me. Thank you.
Cons
Nice Officec and Dining facilities with free lunch and dinner.
Long work hours . Free accommodation and food . management very professional taking care of employees. Professional company.
poor management
decent salary, but management will constantly lie to you about any subject discussed. There are a lot of hidden disclosures that are not said prior to starting the job. Worst job I have ever had.
Diverse work environment
Good company to work for with great benefits. Salary was decent. Your normal red tape with a company of it's size. I personally think attention to employees concerns where not addressed as should be. I'm a firm believer of "take care of your people and your people will take care of you".
Good company with insufficient experience for LogCAP contracts
Project I worked on for DynCorp Intl. was something new in their business so they had to go through baby steps. Personnel in field was greatly experienced since most of them worked on those projects for years (me too), but higher management wasn't so that created some initial hick ups. Work environment was good and professional, so learning curve was steep and after couple years everything was at its place and mission was almost flawless. I enjoyed working since Project Controls team I worked for was great and well respected.
Great opportunities with this company
This is a great company if you change management. They're very unprofessional and lack of experience is turning a lot of good people away.
Pros
All the different location
Cons
Management is hurting this company.
Excellent pay. Not much job security
Transitioning to living away from home and staying on a military camp while working for DynCorp was pretty easy. Mainly due to the fact I had previous deployment experience from the military. Meals as well as room and board are supplied. And there is extra pay for the location. Management did an okay job maintaining the employee work life experience. Co-workers were okay, pretty money hungry and not mission oriented. Being away from my family was the hardest part. The multiple paid vacations per year as well as the monetary compensation were the most enjoyable parts about the job.
good enviornment in work place
everyday is a new day
i have learned a lot in this job especially customer satisfaction

Management is really great
co-workers are very cooperative on duty
the most enjoyable part is we were like a family, help each other and accomplish the task in a timely manner
Pros
free lunch is provided it was good
Cons
we have two type of insurence card
nice
nice mgt.
i got nice coworkers more reliable

salary was poor

management and culture was ok
Poor management and suspect hiring practices
Poor work environment and low skilled employees. Personnel incompetent and don't care.
OK place to work to initally get back working
Just a job. Use to get back on your feet, no longevity. Attrition rate of employees is high.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Management is lacking
Wonderful experience
This company is great! I had a wonderful experience. Management is wonderful.
Dyncorp International
Busy but, enjoyable work place with 12 hours days. Being able to meet many people coming through the Passenger Terminal and learning about there travels. Management visit the work area often to ensure everyone needs where met and to give out information regarding the future of the company. There was not really any hard times when working for this company since I had a very good grasp of what my job title consist of. The joy of this job was for me, just coming to work and meeting the daily challenges of helping as many people I could. I really loved my job.
Pros
Vacation every 3 months
Cons
It ended to soon.
Hot, Hotter, Hottest!
It's HOT! 125 Deg. average. People are just people, no matter where they are. I don't really care for Management Incentive Programs!
Pros
You sweat a lot! You lose weight.
Cons
You have to buy new clothes.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DynCorp International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
1.4K