DynCorp International Inc

DynCorp International Inc Employee Review

View all DynCorp International Inc reviews

Dyncorp International
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kuwait City, KUJanuary 2, 2014
Busy but, enjoyable work place with 12 hours days. Being able to meet many people coming through the Passenger Terminal and learning about there travels. Management visit the work area often to ensure everyone needs where met and to give out information regarding the future of the company. There was not really any hard times when working for this company since I had a very good grasp of what my job title consist of. The joy of this job was for me, just coming to work and meeting the daily challenges of helping as many people I could. I really loved my job.
Pros
Vacation every 3 months
Cons
It ended to soon.

Other DynCorp International Inc Employee Reviews

Great opportunity to get screwed
Aircraft Mechanic II (Current Employee) –  Afghanistan and KuwaitMarch 21, 2020
I enjoyed the work as a helicopter mechanic. Most of the people I worked with were great in helping me grow and learn as a mechanic. I will miss Kuwait.
Good ole boy club exists
Munitions Technician (Former Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 10, 2020
I worked for them 1 1/2 years in Kuwait the OCN's are nicer than the Americans and they have clicks so if you aren't apart of the good old boy club or never want to be dont go here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DynCorp International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K