DynCorp International Inc

DynCorp International Inc Employee Review

View all DynCorp International Inc reviews

Excellent pay. Not much job security
Communications and Electrical Technician (Former Employee) –  Udairi, KuwaitMay 22, 2015
Transitioning to living away from home and staying on a military camp while working for DynCorp was pretty easy. Mainly due to the fact I had previous deployment experience from the military. Meals as well as room and board are supplied. And there is extra pay for the location. Management did an okay job maintaining the employee work life experience. Co-workers were okay, pretty money hungry and not mission oriented. Being away from my family was the hardest part. The multiple paid vacations per year as well as the monetary compensation were the most enjoyable parts about the job.

Other DynCorp International Inc Employee Reviews

Great opportunity to get screwed
Aircraft Mechanic II (Current Employee) –  Afghanistan and KuwaitMarch 21, 2020
I enjoyed the work as a helicopter mechanic. Most of the people I worked with were great in helping me grow and learn as a mechanic. I will miss Kuwait.
Good ole boy club exists
Munitions Technician (Former Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 10, 2020
I worked for them 1 1/2 years in Kuwait the OCN's are nicer than the Americans and they have clicks so if you aren't apart of the good old boy club or never want to be dont go here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DynCorp International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K