Ecolab Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,005 reviews
People are great assets to this company
Pricing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONDecember 10, 2019
I wish I had my contract for longer time with Ecolab, People are great and very helpful. Great working but challenging environment.
Great management
Ecolab
Hospitality Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 8, 2019
Ecolab is a great company. Day to day consists of servicing and seeing current customers. You be Prospecting new customers, and building new relationships.
Great company if you happen to have goodmanagement
Service Manager tech (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 8, 2019
Look, here's the REAL DEAL on this company from someone who not only worked for them, but has been in the past control industry for nearly 30 years.
Explain as a company is truly excellent. Great benefits. They don't make you pay for your uniforms, company vehicle, etc...
No tracker on your truck either.
The training is too notch.
But, unfortunately, there is just too much night work for my tastes, and this company wants to fog almost ALL restaurants, whether they need it or not. (I don't agree with this, and I have been a licensed pest control operator for 20+ years, and worked 15 years of night restaurant work, from fast food to 5-star restaurants to hole-in-the-walls. Trust me, sanitation and proofing is the issue for most restaurants. They don't listen to professionals!
If it wasn't for having to work nights, and the change in management, I would still work with Ecolab.
It is ALL about the management you work with, in ANY pest control company.
Pros
Solid pay with great benefits and free company truck
Cons
too much night work and management can suck
I enjoy it
Pest service specialists (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIDecember 6, 2019
Please pay more attention to each district. My district suffes because if the rph system. Work hard for 12 bucks an hour sometimes. Just pay us a good hourly with revenue so we always make good money. We do have bills and family to take care of. Unfortunately we all dont make a guarenteed high salary like you managers. But we do all the hard work. Other that that i love my job. I love what i do. The benifets are awesome and we ha e a great retire ment plan.
Excellent employee benefits
BD & Corporate Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  ShanghaiDecember 4, 2019
I attended many events organized by Ecolab, Like volunteering, Family day, Marketing Salon. The company culture is everywhere it matters. So, they put efforts for the employee development and social contribution. I love the working atmosphere.
Ecolab
Master Data Specialist (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNDecember 4, 2019
Ecolab is okay, it seems like they don't have proper training but they care about employees well being and customers. Benefits are good and so is the support
Workplace culture
Route Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LADecember 3, 2019
Wokplace culture is very important to myself. It links happiness with productivity. If one has a comfortable work environment it will substantially increase the odds of what I am trying to accomplish.
Ecolab Pest Elimination
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 3, 2019
Its tough job with 24/7 accountability. I have learned many people skills and sales tactics to motivate and achieve goals. The most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom but lacks support from above. I learned to become self sufficient over the last 8 years and have enjoyed the growth.
great
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNDecember 3, 2019
i had no issues with the company. Everyone wanted you to succeed even if your stats were not the best and people were positive. The job itself was not for me, i was going crazy sitting and standing in a cubicle. You only have time to take calls, there is down time sometimes but not much and people dont like to talk to each other, or its just awkward because there isnt much time to even have a conversation.
Hello
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago Heights, ILDecember 3, 2019
The majority of people there are family,friends whom married into their friends family and long time friends who they hired so it's kind of a favoritism type environment.
December 4, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Buen trabajo y ambiente laboral
Asistente de Compras (Former Employee) –  Santiago de Chile, Región MetropolitanaDecember 3, 2019
Muy buena experiencia excelente ambiente laboral buen sueldo y prestaciones
Not recommended
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONDecember 3, 2019
Not recommended for people to work they don’t care about entry level employees no consideration for opportunities for employees with minority backgrounds
Awful experience
Food safety auditor (Former Employee) –  Leicester, LeicestershireDecember 2, 2019
Working for Ecolab takes over your life, they expect you to be available 24/7 even though I had a part time position. Also you will need a spare room to store all of the spare parts that you are expected to repair/replace for a food safety auditing role.
Awesome company to work for
Account Executive I (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 1, 2019
A very goal oriented / sales working environment. Each day is a challenge. Very demanding work, but very rewarding. I work in a division that is very competitive
December 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! Your work is important to us and we appreciate your ongoing impact and willingness to take on meaningful challenges.

2 kisilik isi tek kisi yapma
beden işcisi (Former Employee) –  İstanbulDecember 1, 2019
2 kisinin yapmasi gereken işi tek basıma asgari ücretle yaptim
A need to sensitize the staff to better productivity
Credit Controller (Current Employee) –  Chloorkop, GautengNovember 29, 2019
typical day at work,very complex structure, and one can only get along if you have experience.
what I have learned, perhaps the must have SOP set in place to simplify the working process to have better interdepartmental liaison
Management, expect you to come up with efficient processes
Culture, staff moral stagnant, and if you do not fit in the group, you will struggle to meet your set objectives. Support based on a groupie
Hard part of my job, contingency plans are not followed to mitigate service level deviations
enjoyable part, have skills that keeps me on top of the game, thus minimize being shun
Overall Good Place to Work
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLNovember 28, 2019
Very strong corporate and local management support. Great benefits, good pay and work schedule. I unfortunately am too aggressive and worked myself into the weeds taking on way too much work and definitely provided a slightly over through service, causing me to not be as efficient as other service specialists
December 4, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your feedback.

Empresa boa para se trabalhar
Analista de Administração de Vendas (Former Employee) –  Barra Funda, SPNovember 28, 2019
Ótima empresa para se trabalhar. Ótimo clima organizacional.
Burocracia
Empleado (Former Employee) –  Apodaca, N. L.November 26, 2019
Demasiada burocracia, es lento y aburrido
No se puede lograr nada
No pagan a proveedores
Pros
Paga bien
Cons
Burocracia
Very professional company
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  West Central ScotlandNovember 25, 2019
I really enjoy working for Ecolab as their benefits and people help make the company.
The company provide great training and support you in everything you need to become successful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ecolab. Our community is ready to answer.