elite institute

elite institute Employee Reviews

I taught students and prepared them for IELTS exam, I had an amazing time with students as I really enjoyed teaching them. Indeed ,I learned something new from them. The workplace was excellent and the management was quite cooperative.
i really enjoyed working with elite institute. The working environment is very good and positive. As a Trainer , I have really very good experience with my job as i too learnt various things which enhanced my personality and skill.
I really enjoy working at ELITE INSTITUTE because they offer a lot of flexibility to utilize the skills that I bring to the job. The staff is also incredible to work with.
learned many different skills, typical day at work would include coaching and mentoring kids, cleaning the court and making sure everything is going as planned.
all is good here. i learn more things from this institute. i can't share anything about my work place. this is not a good thing. i tell u that it is good place to work ,learn more little bit things from my work place. it is enough for any recriuter.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at elite institute. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3