Envistacom, LLC Employee Reviews

The best place to work
Principal Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 26, 2019
The company values innovation and collaboration. It is a team-oriented company, Your opinion is welcome and seriously analyzed.
They invite you to participate and encourage your involvement in all projects. They expect the best from you without having to tell you to do so.

Thye respect your family life and understand the importance of a balanced life.

For as long as you have a reasonable request they will consider it and most likely accept it.
Unsatisfied
Satellite Communications FSR (Former Employee) –  Amman, JordanJuly 16, 2019
This company brings you on and touts 'we are family here and take care of you', then when things get a little rough with the Prime, they throw you to the wolves!
Pros
None that I found
Cons
Turncoats
Not the best place to work in Atlanta!
Proposal Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 12, 2019
I was wrongfully dismissed from Envistacom after being promoted twice in less than two years. Worked as liaison between Sales, Operations, Contracts, Finance & Marketing. Upper management is not in sync with the company goals and talk about a work/life balance but expect you to be available 24/7 and no excuses. The Operations team requested I transfer to their department upon receipt of an upcoming award and we were all excited about this new role. Unfortunately the VP of Operations had a different plan and let me go with out a severance package and didn't pay the commissions on $7M+ contracts that I worked on.
Great job!
Field Technician/Switching Lead (Former Employee) –  Camp Leatherneck, AfghanistanMarch 30, 2019
This is my first and favorite government contract. If they still had the contract, I would still be working there. I check their website from time to time to see what they have to offer. I would gladly go back.
Pros
Pay, benefits, management, co-workers
Cons
There really were none.
Nice environment
Network Performance and Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 6, 2019
It was a good environment to work in. I worked remotely and they wanted me to relocate, which I was not willing to do. The people made it a great place to work.
Great company
Principal Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2018
Respectful and positive environment all individuals are taken into consideration and their voices and opinions are heard.

Highly specialized job, requires security clearance.

Upper management shares strategy and long term plans
Exciting and well-rounded company that cares about the Employees and Customers.
Senior Program Manager (PM) (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 15, 2018
Envistacom is an exciting and rapidly growing company that takes care of their Customers and Employees alike. A great place to work! The leadership team is loyal and encourages employee growth within the company.
Did contract work for this company
Field Service Rep II (Former Employee) –  OverseasJuly 23, 2018
GREAT company to work for! Management and all that work here really seem to truly care about everyone. The support I got when working in remote location was unsurpassed.
Great company loaded with experience
Logistics Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VADecember 6, 2017
Being treated as a professional is the norm. Culture of the company is military oriented.

Allowed to work from home when needed and most of the times work independently.
Pros
Competitive Pay, Pto, and benefits
One of Atlanta's Best Places to Work
Sr. Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30350July 25, 2017
Envistacom is a small company that is growing rapidly. The CEO/Owner of the company are great people and really value employees. However the Accounting/Finance Director does not accomplish very much. The books have not been closed in almost a year and employees are overwhelmed with too much work because office duties are not segregated properly. The new CFO has made remarkable changes however, the Dir of Finance is the worst boss ever.
Pros
Location Worklife Culture
Cons
Director of Finance
Great organization
Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 14, 2016
Entrepreneurial/cowboy spirited company. Diverse and intelligent / competent staff. Little bureaucracy. Flexible work hours. Respect of life/work balance. 401k with match, good benefits.
Pros
benefits, team mates, management
Great Company, very supportive during the entire tenure
Forensic Technical Representative (Former Employee) –  MacDill AFB, FLMarch 9, 2016
Aided at every turn to ensure success. Onboarding was painless and a typical monthly requirement for off site workers was a simple monthly report.
only there for a short time
Exploitation Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA, OCONUSDecember 9, 2015
I was only able to work for envistacom for a short time but the personnel that I encountered while there were very team oriented.
It is a very professional and friendly environment
Principal Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanata, GAApril 20, 2015
Top management is very trustful and expect the best form you at all times without the harassing or constant pushing
The set goal very clearly and are willing to help when you need assistance form other colleagues
Pros
Schedule, medical benefits, professional environment
Cons
Too focused on government contracts only, not ample experience in commercial ventures
Overseas Communication
Senior Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Helmand Province AFG.December 27, 2012
Contract In Afg, Combat Zone Communication installations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Envistacom, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3