EY Employee Reviews

Found 26 reviews matching the search See all 6,328 reviews
Great company to learn.
Junior Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityMarch 7, 2019
Got to learn a lot of things and as well as gain lot of experience. They have a great team as well as management. Being an international firm it’s a great company to start or advance in you career path.
changing working environment can have effect on health
Audit and Assurance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Al AsimahJanuary 21, 2019
The changing working environment can have adverse affect on the state of mind when we are working in one place at one position. this can make us beginning to make judgement very early regarding cetain issues.
Pros
working with Peers
Cons
Pressure from management can make work haphazard
Experiance in EY
Director, Technology advisory services (Current Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 26, 2018
As showing in my rating. It is a fast growing organization with global coverage. Advisory is one of its core services in addition to Tax, TAS and assurance.
Professional, multinational, reputable
Senior Auditor (Former Employee) –  Al AsimahSeptember 5, 2018
EY is a multinational firm and a big business school am has it is own methodology of work and its special culture as well, it is really deserve to number 1 in middle-east
learning
Associate 1 (Current Employee) –  KWMarch 30, 2018
if you want to learn and grow more especially during your career start you should consider Joining EY

There are many training held if you can manage
Productive and fun place
Internship in audit (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityFebruary 17, 2018
Experience of Ey is worth having and working environment is very professional. Overall tge experience is great. U learn alot from daily work and managers and seniors help alot if you have any problem
An essential part of any professional's business education and experience
Business Risk Consultant (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 31, 2018
Big Four firms are known for the tough working environment and the lack of work life balance but EY in my opinion is the most advanced out of all the Big 4 in terms of producing well-rounded professionals who can work under pressure and produce great quality work.
Ey
Associate / Senior / Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 15, 2018
Best Service Organisation

Amazing management

Normal worklife balance

Equality

Dominance in Middle East

Overall I recommend everyone to try to join this Company
Great
Manager (Former Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 4, 2017
Good place to work. Decent work life balance. Amazing experience given the nature of clients and the types of engagements. Management style fairly autonomous.
Productive place of work
Trainee Auditor (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMay 19, 2017
Well working in EY as a trainee auditor has taught me a lot of new skills and improved on few whilst working.
Usually I did not think that I was capable of working under pressure and strict deadlines but when i started to work at EY sometimes the work load was and the deadline for it was strict. I overcame this and started to work well under strict deadlines.
The manager of my team was quite impressed with the way i was working and that gave me more confidence at my work.
Pros
Free food from the clients
Cons
Sometimes working extra long hours to finish the work on deadline
Excellent company and employer. Global industry leader. very engaged with staff, management. Values diversity and inclusiveness, community support and
Senior Engagement Auditor - Assurance (Current Employee) –  KuwaitApril 30, 2017
Great place to build my career and learn lot about different business practices, industries, people styles. As an individual I learned to respond to pressure situations, cultivate ability to solve new challenges, flex my working style. Also potential to travel and see new places.
Productive and Fun place
Audit Senior (Former Employee) –  KWDecember 12, 2016
Good exposure to various businesses

Knowledgeable management and seniors

Robust methodology and reporting

Good trainings

Informal and less stressful
Pros
All round exposure
Cons
Very low salary
Productive place to work
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 19, 2016
High work place ethics
Systems in place
Hectic and uncompromising
Absolutely no work and personal life balance
Good staff benefits
Very satisfying Staff events
Benefits
Cons
Very long hours
Multicultural and Professional cooperative and supportive environment
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityOctober 10, 2016
Colleagues are very friendly and supportive. It highly appreciates employees. Respect is key in daily interaction.Diversity & Inclusiveness is key fac
Pros
Annual Social Events
very professional
Associate 2 (Former Employee) –  kuwaitJuly 10, 2016
Working with EY has been a very enriching experience for me. It has helped me develop both hard as well as the soft skills. It was a wonderful experience working with a very hardworking team in such a professional environment .
Awesome place to learn
Kuwait Senior (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJune 5, 2016
- Hectic schedules
- Meeting tough deadlines
- Managing the team and managers and partners at the same time
- Free environment and flexibility to work
- Great platform to showcase your skills
Valuable experience gained
IT administrator -Assistant office administrator (Former Employee) –  Safat, KuwaitOctober 7, 2015
I got tremendous learning experience and training. Opportunity to attend overseas expo and exhibitions.

The global big pictures started emerging in the horizen which opened up many avenues.
Pros
free lunches and overtime offers for extra hours
Cons
Fun/multi cultured and fast paced workplace
Office Administrator - 2005 to 2015 (Former Employee) –  Safat, KuwaitOctober 7, 2015
EY is a dream work place for its employees. The very powerful brand value of this global firm, and its values are a encouragement to staff. It is a good place to build ones career and continue to enjoy the work, or move on with their careers.
I enjoyed the work culture, and the opportunities that were given to me to learn and grow in the organisation. Nothing in particular that I didnt like or enjoy. I have had my bad days, like in any organization.
Pros
fun work place and executives believed and supported the work life balance concept
Cons
casual and dress down days were not clear
Flexible and a great place to learn
Executive (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMay 5, 2015
Client management and interactions were the best part of the job. The quality of work is one of the best in the country.
afc asfnsalfc asfcs
Good workplace
Senior Auditor (Current Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 28, 2014
• Understanding the business of the entity, identification of risks involved, assessment of the risks and develop an audit strategy to mitigate those risks.
• Understanding and documentation of significant class of transactions (business cycles), evaluation and test (validation) of accounting and internal control systems.
• Liaison with client's management and communication of relevant matters to persons at appropriate level of responsibility.
• Preparation of audit reports in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISA) and assisting clients in preparation of consolidated financial statements along with related disclosures in accordance with the applicable financial reporting framework.
• Identifying and resolving accounting and audit issues, and for seeking executive involvement, as necessary.
• Summarizing and documentation of audit issues for the attention of the engagement manager and engagement partner as well.
• Adherence to fundamental principles of professional ethics and complying with EY documentation and quality control standards.
• Coaching, supervising and helping my colleagues in handling their work through on-job training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K