Here to help
Coronavirus update

EY Employee Reviews

Kuwait27 reviews
I worked at EY full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Infrastructure, great company to enhance one's career, constant interactions with experts across various industries.

Cons

Managers are knowledgeable but lack time management skills and timely reviews which leads to people at the bottom of the hierarchy working for extra long hours most of the time.
It was one of me great career journey, I learnt everything about internal audit methodology, mentoring staff and how to develop my career. gained experience about different industries.
Got to learn a lot of things and as well as gain lot of experience. They have a great team as well as management. Being an international firm it’s a great company to start or advance in you career path.
The changing working environment can have adverse affect on the state of mind when we are working in one place at one position. this can make us beginning to make judgement very early regarding cetain issues.
Pros
working with Peers
Cons
Pressure from management can make work haphazard
As showing in my rating. It is a fast growing organization with global coverage. Advisory is one of its core services in addition to Tax, TAS and assurance.
EY is a multinational firm and a big business school am has it is own methodology of work and its special culture as well, it is really deserve to number 1 in middle-east
if you want to learn and grow more especially during your career start you should consider Joining EY

There are many training held if you can manage
Experience of Ey is worth having and working environment is very professional. Overall tge experience is great. U learn alot from daily work and managers and seniors help alot if you have any problem
Big Four firms are known for the tough working environment and the lack of work life balance but EY in my opinion is the most advanced out of all the Big 4 in terms of producing well-rounded professionals who can work under pressure and produce great quality work.
Best Service Organisation

Amazing management

Normal worklife balance

Equality

Dominance in Middle East

Overall I recommend everyone to try to join this Company
Good place to work. Decent work life balance. Amazing experience given the nature of clients and the types of engagements. Management style fairly autonomous.
Well working in EY as a trainee auditor has taught me a lot of new skills and improved on few whilst working.
Usually I did not think that I was capable of working under pressure and strict deadlines but when i started to work at EY sometimes the work load was and the deadline for it was strict. I overcame this and started to work well under strict deadlines.

The manager of my team was quite impressed with the way i was working and that gave me more confidence at my work.
Pros
Free food from the clients
Cons
Sometimes working extra long hours to finish the work on deadline
Great place to build my career and learn lot about different business practices, industries, people styles. As an individual I learned to respond to pressure situations, cultivate ability to solve new challenges, flex my working style. Also potential to travel and see new places.
Good exposure to various businesses

Knowledgeable management and seniors

Robust methodology and reporting

Good trainings

Informal and less stressful
Pros
All round exposure
Cons
Very low salary
High work place ethics
Systems in place

Hectic and uncompromising

Absolutely no work and personal life balance

Good staff benefits

Very satisfying Staff events
Benefits
Cons
Very long hours
Colleagues are very friendly and supportive. It highly appreciates employees. Respect is key in daily interaction.Diversity & Inclusiveness is key fac
Pros
Annual Social Events
Working with EY has been a very enriching experience for me. It has helped me develop both hard as well as the soft skills. It was a wonderful experience working with a very hardworking team in such a professional environment .
- Hectic schedules
- Meeting tough deadlines

- Managing the team and managers and partners at the same time

- Free environment and flexibility to work

- Great platform to showcase your skills
I got tremendous learning experience and training. Opportunity to attend overseas expo and exhibitions.

The global big pictures started emerging in the horizen which opened up many avenues.
Pros
free lunches and overtime offers for extra hours
Cons
EY is a dream work place for its employees. The very powerful brand value of this global firm, and its values are a encouragement to staff. It is a good place to build ones career and continue to enjoy the work, or move on with their careers.
I enjoyed the work culture, and the opportunities that were given to me to learn and grow in the organisation. Nothing in particular that I didnt like or enjoy. I have had my bad days, like in any organization.
Pros
fun work place and executives believed and supported the work life balance concept
Cons
casual and dress down days were not clear
Client management and interactions were the best part of the job. The quality of work is one of the best in the country.
afc asfnsalfc asfcs
Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6K