EY Employee Review

Fun/multi cultured and fast paced workplace

October 7, 2015
EY is a dream work place for its employees. The very powerful brand value of this global firm, and its values are a encouragement to staff. It is a good place to build ones career and continue to enjoy the work, or move on with their careers. I enjoyed the work culture, and the opportunities that were given to me to learn and grow in the organisation. Nothing in particular that I didnt like or enjoy. I have had my bad days, like in any organization.
Pros
fun work place and executives believed and supported the work life balance concept
Cons
casual and dress down days were not clear
October 7, 2015
Same location
IT administrator -Assistant office administrator (Former Employee) - Safat, Kuwait
I got tremendous learning experience and training. Opportunity to attend overseas expo and exhibitions. The global big pictures started emerging in the horizen which opened up many avenues.
Pros
free lunches and overtime offers for extra hours
Cons
October 5, 2020
Senior Manager - Tax services (Current Employee) - KW
I don’t feel comfortable in EY Kuwait, therefore I decided to move to another place Work is overloaded and there is no life balance and even we are obliged to work on holidays
March 4, 2020
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) - Kuwait
I worked at EY full-time for more than a year Pros Good Infrastructure, great company to enhance one's career, constant interactions with experts across various industries. Cons Managers are knowledgeable but lack time management skills and timely reviews which leads to people at the bottom of the hierarchy working for extra long hours most of the time.
  1. Fun/multi cultured and fast paced workplace