EY Employee Review

Professional and Energetic place to work.

July 24, 2012
I always looked forward to going to work each morning at EY. It was a place filled with professionals and individuals with enthusiasm and energy to lead. Having spent more than 10 years of my life I have learnt project management and technical skills. Partners have been very supportive throughout my career. My co-workers have been friendly and compatabile. Work life balance has been a challenge however my project management skills had helped me face it. Always on the edge, meeting deadlines, continously having to be abreast of the standards and interpretations, having to interact with senior client personnel (Owners, Board Audit Committee,CEO, CFO etc) was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
ey has been an educational platform.
Cons
long working hours yet satisfying and enriching
October 5, 2020
Same location
Senior Manager - Tax services (Current Employee) - KW
I don’t feel comfortable in EY Kuwait, therefore I decided to move to another place Work is overloaded and there is no life balance and even we are obliged to work on holidays
March 4, 2020
Same location
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) - Kuwait
I worked at EY full-time for more than a year Pros Good Infrastructure, great company to enhance one's career, constant interactions with experts across various industries. Cons Managers are knowledgeable but lack time management skills and timely reviews which leads to people at the bottom of the hierarchy working for extra long hours most of the time.
April 2, 2019
Assistant Team Leader (Former Employee) - Kuwait City
It was one of me great career journey, I learnt everything about internal audit methodology, mentoring staff and how to develop my career. gained experience about different industries.
  1. Professional and Energetic place to work.