Here to help
Coronavirus update

EY Management reviews

Kuwait28 reviews
I worked at EY full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Infrastructure, great company to enhance one's career, constant interactions with experts across various industries.

Cons

Managers are knowledgeable but lack time management skills and timely reviews which leads to people at the bottom of the hierarchy working for extra long hours most of the time.
Got to learn a lot of things and as well as gain lot of experience. They have a great team as well as management. Being an international firm it’s a great company to start or advance in you career path.
The changing working environment can have adverse affect on the state of mind when we are working in one place at one position. this can make us beginning to make judgement very early regarding cetain issues.
Pros
working with Peers
Cons
Pressure from management can make work haphazard
Best Service Organisation

Amazing management

Normal worklife balance

Equality

Dominance in Middle East

Overall I recommend everyone to try to join this Company
Good place to work. Decent work life balance. Amazing experience given the nature of clients and the types of engagements. Management style fairly autonomous.
Good exposure to various businesses

Knowledgeable management and seniors

Robust methodology and reporting

Good trainings

Informal and less stressful
Pros
All round exposure
Cons
Very low salary
EY is a dream work place for its employees. The very powerful brand value of this global firm, and its values are a encouragement to staff. It is a good place to build ones career and continue to enjoy the work, or move on with their careers.
I enjoyed the work culture, and the opportunities that were given to me to learn and grow in the organisation. Nothing in particular that I didnt like or enjoy. I have had my bad days, like in any organization.
Pros
fun work place and executives believed and supported the work life balance concept
Cons
casual and dress down days were not clear
Client management and interactions were the best part of the job. The quality of work is one of the best in the country.
afc asfnsalfc asfcs
• Understanding the business of the entity, identification of risks involved, assessment of the risks and develop an audit strategy to mitigate those risks.
• Understanding and documentation of significant class of transactions (business cycles), evaluation and test (validation) of accounting and internal control systems.

• Liaison with client's management and communication of relevant matters to persons at appropriate level of responsibility.
• Preparation of audit reports in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISA) and assisting clients in preparation of consolidated financial statements along with related disclosures in accordance with the applicable financial reporting framework.

• Identifying and resolving accounting and audit issues, and for seeking executive involvement, as necessary.

• Summarizing and documentation of audit issues for the attention of the engagement manager and engagement partner as well.

• Adherence to fundamental principles of professional ethics and complying with EY documentation and quality control standards.

• Coaching, supervising and helping my colleagues in handling their work through on-job training.
I always looked forward to going to work each morning at EY. It was a place filled with professionals and individuals with enthusiasm and energy to lead. Having spent more than 10 years of my life I have learnt project management and technical skills. Partners have been very supportive throughout my career. My co-workers have been friendly and compatabile. Work life balance has been a challenge however my project management skills had helped me face it. Always on the edge, meeting deadlines, continously having to be abreast of the standards and interpretations, having to interact with senior client personnel (Owners, Board Audit Committee,CEO, CFO etc) was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
ey has been an educational platform.
Cons
long working hours yet satisfying and enriching