Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews

Kuwait15 reviews
Working in Fluor for 5 years has been very pleasing. I got to learn alot of things from FEED to Design to Construction and until Prec-commissioning. They will help you build your future. They will give you a lot of opportunities.
Pros
Work-life balance
Cons
Unsafe Location of the job
Good management and co-workers.Lets study the new technology and system. i got a good experience in my FLUOR family.Also i appreciate my manager and team leader because they are support to my critical job stage.
I Enjoy working with fluor project team in Kuwait for Kuwait oil company. Worked on various projects. Oil pipeline scada / telemetry project was special with ABB control system.
Total having 6 Yr exp in Oil & Gas Industry. Currently Woking i CFP project.My Assignment going to finish. I am searching for new challenge.Its is one good experience learn More.
During my tenure I develop myself and discharge my duties with enthusiast and zeal.

At this stage I find myself to be groomed enough to look outward and explore the possibilities of placement at a suitable professional position with higher responsibility.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Health care
Rarity to work with a well matched construction team from top management to site management. Mandatory training for real world scenarios via skillsoft 24hr training, Fluor University construction courses, from FEED through to handing the keys over help sharpen our team and attain set goals. Toughest part was managing multiple work fronts at once yet accomplishing all objectives due to team support.
Most enjoyable part was a harmonious office atmosphere where transparency was the norm.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Fluor is one of the best concern in the world.

Fluor always having well HSE & QMS plan for them all projects and contracts in the world wide.

They have well education scholarship system for them employees kids.

Fluor offices has been established with good environmental and very peace ful location.

Fluor always encouraging the people who is having well knowledge and work ability.

Fluor having a well HR & Administration to provide a employees satisfaction.
Reputed and good company.
10 to 12 hours job

Systematic and standard

Friendly management

Leave cycle is the hardest part of the job

Facilities and working knowledge are the most enjoyable part of the work.
Pros
Working culture
Cons
Long working hours and rotation
Aunque las condiciones de trabajo eran muy difícies pues trabajaba en medio del desierto, la Compañía nos brindó todas las herramientas necesarias pa hacer el trabajo asignado en las mejores condiciones laborables posibles.
Pros
Coche cero kilómetros, teléfono móbil, oficinas con aire acondicionado, etc.
Cons
No tengo quejas
Faced many challanges together with co-workers dealing with Safety, Quality and procedures within a PMC role with a very challanging contractor.
Pros
Lunch & Learn
Cons
Health Care Benifits
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fluor Corp.?
Operate all types of Total Stations, GPS,Theodolite & Level etc., and Complete Work on Auto Cad 2D and 3 D and especially for survey field,
Good experience in topographic and design survey,uploading and downloading data from GPS and Total station.Traversing the control stations points to meet the accuracy.

Setting out coordinates of certain structure requirementsSatisfying the consultants & Clients in inspections of project

Preparing survey data of vertical & horizontal locations of the project Requirement.

Control point shifting and Bench mark shifting to High Raise buildings, and for Roads and for Pipeline work.
Worked with an organisation with quality and milestone in mind. Staff selection and distribution has been good and was productive. General work pattern meets the requirements of the cline (Oil Company).
Pros
We had free lunch
Cons
Very few cases we had to sit late evenings.
Project Management, Piping Engineering and Design , Piping Installation, Hydro testing, Estimates, Inspection, Installation and inspection of Static and Rotating Equipments, Pre- Commissioning,
Commissioning.
In my first day working with Fluor, I felt completely comfortable in the office because everyone is so friendly! The first two days here is training, and they throw so much information at me so fast that i learn a lot very quickly and by the end i am extremely well prepared to start working.

- Well qualified Management

- Fully Cooperative co-workers

- There is no hamfull part during the days with Fluor

- Arrangement of party with all the members during a period of

interwvells
Cons
Excellent
Responsible for Witnessing & Authentication of all Site Inspections within their Disciplines. QMS Quality Management Systems Experience. Experience of Process & Systems Auditing. Good Knowledge of Management Systems Including ISO9001:2008 & Its Application to Projects