Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Management reviews

Kuwait15 reviews
Good management and co-workers.Lets study the new technology and system. i got a good experience in my FLUOR family.Also i appreciate my manager and team leader because they are support to my critical job stage.
Rarity to work with a well matched construction team from top management to site management. Mandatory training for real world scenarios via skillsoft 24hr training, Fluor University construction courses, from FEED through to handing the keys over help sharpen our team and attain set goals. Toughest part was managing multiple work fronts at once yet accomplishing all objectives due to team support.
Most enjoyable part was a harmonious office atmosphere where transparency was the norm.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Reputed and good company.
10 to 12 hours job

Systematic and standard

Friendly management
Leave cycle is the hardest part of the job
Facilities and working knowledge are the most enjoyable part of the work.
Pros
Working culture
Cons
Long working hours and rotation
Project Management, Piping Engineering and Design , Piping Installation, Hydro testing, Estimates, Inspection, Installation and inspection of Static and Rotating Equipments, Pre- Commissioning,
Commissioning.
In my first day working with Fluor, I felt completely comfortable in the office because everyone is so friendly! The first two days here is training, and they throw so much information at me so fast that i learn a lot very quickly and by the end i am extremely well prepared to start working.

- Well qualified Management
- Fully Cooperative co-workers
- There is no hamfull part during the days with Fluor

- Arrangement of party with all the members during a period of

interwvells
Cons
Excellent
Responsible for Witnessing & Authentication of all Site Inspections within their Disciplines. QMS Quality Management Systems Experience. Experience of Process & Systems Auditing. Good Knowledge of Management Systems Including ISO9001:2008 & Its Application to Projects