Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Employee Review

Ambiente de Trabajo
Electrical and Control Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kuwait.September 23, 2016
Aunque las condiciones de trabajo eran muy difícies pues trabajaba en medio del desierto, la Compañía nos brindó todas las herramientas necesarias pa hacer el trabajo asignado en las mejores condiciones laborables posibles.
Pros
Coche cero kilómetros, teléfono móbil, oficinas con aire acondicionado, etc.
Cons
No tengo quejas

Other Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews

Fluor helps your career growth
Pre-Commissioning Engineer & TurnOver (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 18, 2020
Working in Fluor for 5 years has been very pleasing. I got to learn alot of things from FEED to Design to Construction and until Prec-commissioning. They will help you build your future. They will give you a lot of opportunities.
Pros
Work-life balance
Cons
Unsafe Location of the job
Number one
COMMISSIONING SPECIALIST PROCESS/PIPING/MECH (Former Employee) –  kuwaitDecember 29, 2019
Good management and co-workers.Lets study the new technology and system. i got a good experience in my FLUOR family.Also i appreciate my manager and team leader because they are support to my critical job stage.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluor Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

52K