Fluor Corp. Employee Review

Great group of well matched construction professionals
QA/QC Engineer (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJune 8, 2018
Rarity to work with a well matched construction team from top management to site management. Mandatory training for real world scenarios via skillsoft 24hr training, Fluor University construction courses, from FEED through to handing the keys over help sharpen our team and attain set goals. Toughest part was managing multiple work fronts at once yet accomplishing all objectives due to team support.
Most enjoyable part was a harmonious office atmosphere where transparency was the norm.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons

Other Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews

Fluor helps your career growth
Pre-Commissioning Engineer & TurnOver (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 18, 2020
Working in Fluor for 5 years has been very pleasing. I got to learn alot of things from FEED to Design to Construction and until Prec-commissioning. They will help you build your future. They will give you a lot of opportunities.
Pros
Work-life balance
Cons
Unsafe Location of the job
Number one
COMMISSIONING SPECIALIST PROCESS/PIPING/MECH (Former Employee) –  kuwaitDecember 29, 2019
Good management and co-workers.Lets study the new technology and system. i got a good experience in my FLUOR family.Also i appreciate my manager and team leader because they are support to my critical job stage.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluor Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

52K