Fluor Corp. Employee Review

Oil field Jobs
Senior Land Surveyor (Current Employee) –  Kuwait KNPCJune 30, 2016
Operate all types of Total Stations, GPS,Theodolite & Level etc., and Complete Work on Auto Cad 2D and 3 D and especially for survey field,
Good experience in topographic and design survey,uploading and downloading data from GPS and Total station.Traversing the control stations points to meet the accuracy.
Setting out coordinates of certain structure requirementsSatisfying the consultants & Clients in inspections of project
Preparing survey data of vertical & horizontal locations of the project Requirement.
Control point shifting and Bench mark shifting to High Raise buildings, and for Roads and for Pipeline work.

Other Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews

Number one
COMMISSIONING SPECIALIST PROCESS/PIPING/MECH (Former Employee) –  kuwaitDecember 29, 2019
Good management and co-workers.Lets study the new technology and system. i got a good experience in my FLUOR family.Also i appreciate my manager and team leader because they are support to my critical job stage.
Good experience
Lead Design Engineer - I&C (Former Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 9, 2019
I Enjoy working with fluor project team in Kuwait for Kuwait oil company. Worked on various projects. Oil pipeline scada / telemetry project was special with ABB control system.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluor Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

52K