Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place, super supportive and friendly atmosphere
Paid Internship (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAJune 17, 2018
Uplifting happy environment, very safe and welcoming, lot of fun. Was only a seasonal position so sad I wasn’t there longer, definitely steer the bar high for future jobs
Pros
One free hot meal, welcoming environment, great employees, lots of fun
Fun, friendly, productive
Spa Receptionist & therapist (preopening team) (Former Employee) –  JakartaJune 16, 2018
I love working this company and specially with the previous opening team. It's really good when you set up everything from the beginning and good management, good food, even salary. Recommend to work here
great work environment
Sales Associate Intern, One Dalton Properties (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 15, 2018
kind people, flexible hours, great benefits. i enjoyed the culture in the office and the area in which it was located. the views were nice and everyone knew who you were.
Pros
free lunch, nice views
Cons
long days
Fourseasons hotel Damascus
Front Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Damascus, SYJune 13, 2018
5 stars hotel located at the center of Damascus, i was in-charge for the front office operation.
As well for the laundry operation .
In 2009 they send me to Egypt for training with Ecolab company in order to teach me how to handle laundry issues especially in 5 stars hotels washing more than 2400 KG per day .
equipo
Terapeuta masajista freelance (Current Employee) –  terapeuta freelanceJune 13, 2018
El equipo es muy agradable y trabajador. A mi parecer debe de haber un poco màs de organizaciòn en el club atlètico y tomarse el tiempo para capacitar a los nuevos terapeutas. En la recepciòn del club por una parte podria tener màs motivaciòn o quiza un cambio de puesto. Y las instalaciones del spa podrìan esta mejor.
nice environment
HOUSEKEEPING SENIOR SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 9, 2018
Hotel Four Seasons. i was in contract not direct employ for this hotel also i work for few month because of night shift i couldn't learn more after this hotel i shifted some another that too far from my house it take 3 hrs to reach office one way
best place to work
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJune 8, 2018
I have developed so many extraordinary skills being in this hotel. All the staff is really helpful and make you motivate all the time to make your work more interesting.
Horrible
Banquets Cook/ Pool Kitchen Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 8, 2018
they don’t care about your family issues they are more worried about you being a machine with no emotions or problems in your personal life and that’s just your department manager Human Resources is even worse
Fun workplace
Shift Engineer (Former Employee) –  LondonJune 7, 2018
I had the opportunity to work at Four seasons for my work experience and my short spell there was one that cannot be easily forgotten. Everyone there was so nice and I was made to feel apart of the family.
Pros
Free good lunches, showers available after a shift
Cons
N/a
Love all the personnel starting from the ceo to all my co-workers
FRONT DESK AGENT (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 7, 2018
Loved all the personnel starting from the Ceo to my coworkers. I just could not see any way to advance into my degree field of business Administration and Marketing. I needed the time to pursue my search into the field I was educated in.
Muy buena empresa y uno trabaja a gusto
Chofer bilingue (Current Employee) –  Chofer bilingueJune 6, 2018
Es una empresa de primer nivel, en la que me encuentro bien conceptuado. y trabajo a gusto pero considero que los sueldos estan un poco bajos
Pros
Empresa con muchas conexiones, y se trabaja a gusto
Cons
sueldos bajos a mi criterio
Excelente empresa
Spa & pool attendant (Former Employee) –  USAJune 3, 2018
Excelente experiencia laboral, grato ambiente laboral
Excellent place to work
Private Residences Concierge (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 3, 2018
I loved my manager and the clients at the Four Seasons. EXCELLENT work environment. Benefits, training, and room for advancement. I will miss working at the Four Seasons.
Luxury hotel company
Server (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 3, 2018
Luxury hotel company that strives to provide guest with a high class experience. The job is fast paced, high expectations, that offer great benefits. They offer 401k, affordable healthcare, paid time leave, and comp nights at their other locations when available.
not much advancement
MANAGER (Current Employee) –  CTMay 31, 2018
There was no real room for advancement. Decent job but not much sick time or time off. There was also a wage gap between men and women. It became clear it was time to move on.
Pros
free food
Cons
no sick time
First job in a New York City Restaurant
Host/Reservationist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 31, 2018
I learned the ins and outs of a fine dining establishment. I worked with fantastic managers which afforded me great insight to the management a restaurant and thriving business.
Fun workplace
Residence Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  NevisMay 27, 2018
Some of the most dedicated and nicest staff, real nice environment, the location is great. We believe in getting all guest right and wowing them showing a memorable.
Pros
Free Lunch
Great Company to work for
Director of Guest Relations (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 26, 2018
I been part of the Four Seasons Family for the past almost 12 years, great opportunities within the company, excellent benefits, 401K, Excellent company to be part of in the hospitality industry.
Benefits
Cons
Difficult to achieve work life balance
Great work place
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 25, 2018
Productive it was fun. Maintaining the level of service for a five star hotel. Not consistent enough. Working by myself at times. Helping gust. Team work.
Pros
Healthcare, 401-k, Comp rooms, meals, showers in the locker room.
Cons
Bigger raises, no employee parking, not easy to get comp rooms.
I strongly agree that I am proud in working at the four seasons vancouver
Lobby Attendant/houseman (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMay 24, 2018
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked in Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list every year since 1998……come and find out why. With 109 hotels in 46 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3