Four Seasons
Information from Four Seasons:

Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Kuwait5 reviews
healthy environment
i love working in fourseasons and its a great place to work in a peaceful, friendly and healthy environment.. there cared about the feelings of the staff and cared about the welfare.. the management was all amazing and even small things they appreciate everything you do. its really a big happy family.. thank you fourseasons..
Official response from Four Seasons
February 20, 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Lobby Lounge Waitress/Bartender Learning Coach/Food and Beverage Server and letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
Healthy environment
Fourseasons is like a showcase of love!!!! the best hotel I’ve ever work, everyone is friendly, helpful,polite and respectful to everyone from the founder of the hotel all the entire management the entire company was really amazing... everyone is the best!!! it was really a positive environment for all the staff... its a one big happy family.... 😍😍😍😍😍I enjoyed every moment... thank you fourseasons!!!! 💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖
Official response from Four Seasons
February 6, 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Bartender and Waitress and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
Asian Chef
Special Asian food fusion.
Handling Asian(Wok) kitchen.

Set-up Asian(Wok) kitchen from pre-opening.

Build the Menu(Vietnamese-Chinese-Thailand-Indonesian-Malaysia).

Flexible to run the new menu depend on season.

All day dining.
Good Company
Nice Team with Educated And Professional Team. Had Fun Time Wokring There. Very Busy Schedule With Good Support And Motivated. Well Attitude Towards All Employes
Pros
Free Food, Accomodation
Cons
Long Hours
Productive and fun work place with good people around.
Topical day at work was fun, including alot of fun things to do to give guests best personal experience. Management was fine but not too much care for employees as they talk. Working ten hours everyday but didn't get paid for two extra hours never. At all, good experience for me to learn new things.
Pros
Acomodation, lunches and transport
Cons
Break one hour.