FTS International

FTS International Employee Reviews

Home based employees are well taken care of and are provided perks.

You are responsible for making yourself heard. If you are outside of the Home Office area you do not receive the attention or additional perks that people enjoy based out of the office.

The people are really nice and caring. The work life balance is great.

The workplace culture is wonderful. Coworkers are nice and caring and easy to get along with. The management is easy going and is very flexible when taking off work.

Pros

Work from home two days a week.

Cons

Healthcare is not great.

It was a good place to work. I especially liked the department I was in. The company would do holiday lunches with games and win some presents.

For my position as data entry was that I could work from home when I wasn't able to go to work due to personal issues and when covid hit. The bosses I had I was able to communicate with them regarding business or personal matters. Also I could contact HR when needed to and the IT as well.

Pros

The pros were free garage parking, free lunches and holiday activities, bonuses. Health care ins was very good.

Cons

Never knowing when you are going to be laid-off due to the economy.

Productive and fun people to work with

Job was hard in the beginning. I got the hang of if nos thanks to my mentor and co workers. Really cool that they like to teach you. Supervisor is really good and helps you out.

Most toxic company I’ve ever worked for

This is the most toxic company I’ve worked for. From management down to coworkers. Nobody here is positive or encouraging. All of us are underpaid compared to what other companies are paying. Nobody here cares about anything. All of the equipment is broken and unsafe. Go work for a better company.

Awesome place to work

Great company to work for I wish I was still there they take great care you listen to what you have to say care about your well being if you need help they will gladly help you.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Short breaks

Good managers and supervisors in general its a very good organization to work with.

I have been to learn more about the job since I started working with the company and they give opportunity to learn different things about the job everytime you request to learn they give you the opportunity.

Did not feel valued as an employee

Did not feel valued as an employee. Didn’t feel I could speak to upper management about issues or time off. Constantly changing the schedule which would affect my time off with family

No life work all the time if you become salary they expect you to work 24 hours a day

From the time you wake up till the time you try to find some sleep you will be working always something going on The upper management likes to micro manage they contribute nothing to the day to day but want to know everything

Pros

The people you work with are good hard working people

Cons

Upper management is terrible never has any direction and always worried about your job

Work had alot of overtime but there was alot of favoritism

If you want to gain experience as mechanic ,start here then you can start jumping somewhere else cause this company will not take care of you as they should ! Alot of pointing fingers and people will throw you under the bus for their benefit

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FTS International?

Run as fast as you can away from this place

This place us a joke. They say one thing and do another. They didn't say anything about travel pay from site to camp. Nothing was said in job offer letter or orientation about that. so you only get 12 hrs of pay at ur rate. Then pays you travel time from site to camp at 10 an hour. They also do blended ot as well. Most of the tractors are not DOT but they expect you to drive them still.

Cons

I loved working here. My co-workers were great and I genuinely enjoyed the work. My supervisors were helpful and have a true desire for your professional growth within the company The employee benefits were great (amazing healthcare options), generous vacation and sick day allowance

Pros

Culture, employee benefits

Cons

None, great place to work

Great place to advance if you work hard

I worked hard and volunteered for everything, advanced through equipment quickly and aquired four raises in the first year and a half. If equipment never failed frac would be easy, do not be discouraged.

Pros

Get it in

Equipment operator

Was a good company to work for. Typical frac company day to day. Did a lot of traveling out of the area mostly Louisiana and Oklahoma. Fun group to work with.

Pros

Great checks

Cons

A lot of hours resulting good checks

It's a good fit job for those without kids and wife, great chance to make good money for a few years than quit. It's hard to really rest after getting out of work. Feeling sleepy all the time, but you don't have to worry about buying food or a room to sleep, they pay for all that.

Pros

Good money

Cons

Very little rest

Quick paced, long hours, decent environment

I worked at FTS for 1 year and left for a better opportunity. Just like most O&G companies the employees themselves are good people working long hours trying to get things done.

Never a dull moment, allowed to move around to learn other equipment

Great place to work, got along with most coworkers, supervisors always willing to help in anyway, always someone willing to help out take over the hammer.

Pros

Great pay, plus scheduled time off, free housing with meals, great benefits

Cons

Long hours, at times, having to help another crew after your shift

The good the bad and the ugly

They have good insurance! They help provide needed items you may need to do you work. There are several “clicks” within the company and if you cross someone who is in one or the other. They will indirectly make your work life miserable until you are out the door... To remain you must find and join a “click”. There is a lot of favoritism throughout the ranks.

Pros

Insurance

Cons

Poor atmosphere

Good job if you can keep it

This was a great job but I was laid off due to low gas prices. This isn’t really a knock on FTS since everyone in the industry was laying off at the time.

Pros

Bonuses, company truck

Cons

Long hours, disorganized at times, travel long days

Fun place to work

over all my stay with the company was very satisfactory, if you do right by the company they will do right by you. Days can be straneous but if the crews work as a team it definitely helps.

Pros

Good money and minimal supervision when you do your task correctly

Cons

long time away from the family

Terrible management

Treat people terribly. Only tool they us to motivate is taking pay and threatening to fire everyone. Managers are to afraid to put down their phone to ever have a clue what is happening with their crews

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FTS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• FTS International
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?