GE Corporate

GE Corporate Employee Reviews

Showing all 8,670 reviews
Productive workplace with extremely supportive management and fair employment workplace, place to grow and show your capabilities and gain experience in all aspects
Salaire un peu bas mais on peut faire des heures à volonté. Camion fournit avec carte pour l'essence. Très avantageux comme privilège d'avoir un camion fournit.
Pros
Camion fournit
Cons
Supérieure immédiat Sylvain Perron extrêmement désagréable.
It was a great place to work. I worked part-time in collections. My co-workers were great people. The bonuses/incentives were excellent but, one mistake and you would not get it for the month. The only con to working there was no flexibility in the schedule. We worked the same days every week.
Pros
Great pay!
Cons
No work/life balance.
ótima empresa para desenvolver competências, com oportunidades a nível global.
Pros
desenvolvimento pessoal
Cons
Gestão de recursos humanos pobre o deficiente
Bonne ambiance collective. Bonne expérience. Possibilité d'évolution
Pros
Horaires flexibles
Cons
12 personnes dans le même bureau, un peu beaucoup mais reste agréable
GE has a very good work/life balance and great in-office culture. They were flexible and very professional. GE has great coffee stations and employee perks. Employee education was very available and encouraged.
Pros
Great employee perks - coffee stations, varied snacks, health conscious
Not the best company to work for. Leadership at corporate level is lacking. Not leading the company in the right direction. I got when I could. I don't see a good future for GE.
Il y a une très bonne ambiance. Et y a beaucoup à prendre à l'arrivée
Pros
Stricte
Cons
Short
Good system, management and colleagues. Location has a gym, showers. (Work hard...play hard) :)
Over all, It was a good work time.

Good team. Good manager .

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GE Corporate?
Excellent company to have worked for .

Voluntary redundancy as I am 61 and feel I would like a part time position

The company was a pleasure to have been a part of and if I had my time over again I would still go down the same route .
Very knowledge, goal setting, and helpful group! Supervision and employees worked closely together to solve extremely difficult problems across GE Aviation Supply Chain.
Great company! great management, good salary and above all good sense of team work promoted by the entire team.
There are challenges due to company restructuring.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
None that I can think of.
great company. it has a great atmosphere and you will learn a lot as you keep moving up the positions. peers are so supportive and encouraging. always a great plus to start career
Pros
free lunch
Cons
too mNy management changes and focus
The jobs for GE workers seem easy a lot of lounging around for some and others actually worked. A lot of management don’t know anymore then the actual workers because they never did the work. Housekeepers work hard can’t transfer to another department had no raises or incentives to stay.
Pros
The environment itself and some of the staff
Cons
The hard work and unappreciative people
Finance team had different analysts reporting across the world . My role was WEC countries - Worked as a team for the Nordic regions so travel was also needed at the time
Pros
You could work on your own
Cons
American culture
J’ai adorer travailler dans cette entreprise , j’ai du arrêter parce que je suis tomber enceinte mais cette expérience fu valorisante et pourrait y retourner sans aucun soucis
Minimal chance for advancement unless you have some college. If not you will either stay at an entry level, or a small promotion. Unless of course you’re the only one that builds on the job then you might just get it.
Pros
Benefits were excellent! Pay is good.
Overall
My experience working at GE Corporate is there are TONS of politics. The management doesn’t advance you until you give notice. The pay and benefits are lousy, and, even with $5 stock, the prideful attitude of “We are GE!” Still prevails when soon they are about to be nothing because they have no IP and grew much too fast
Work schedule and fun atmosphere at work management is very helpful also good to explain how to do the job and are usually shown correct methods to do the job.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Breaks and benefits
The work is great! The Leadership and the HR are what makes the place so very miserable. Very Incompetent and judgmental. They do not do their job professionally or most times at all. They have lost so very many great employees from this very issue. Don't do it!
Pros
Great building
Cons
HR is horrible
The breadth of experiences and ability to work with high-quality professionals on cross-functional projects kept the job interesting. Working for a business that is a world leader in something as technologically advanced and important as aircraft engines was fulfilling.