General Dynamics Information Technology

General Dynamics Information Technology Employee Reviews for Journeyman Electrician

Journeyman Electrician1 review
Kuwait1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
As a contractor for a communication organization I had very little contact with the company and was more engaged with the client (military). The unique mission required me to always be ready to troubleshoot and remediate problems with little or no notice. I had the opportunity to think outside the box and mitigate deficiencies in a combat environment that were detrimental to the keeping the soldiers safe in Southwest Asia. I had a great group of service members that I worked with. The hardest part of the job was working in such a dangerous environment and not knowing what to expect. The most enjoyable part was being able to still serve my country and work with such dedicated soldiers that kept a high morale. Even though I worked for GDIT, I received all guidance and tasks from the military. The company provided me with a great opportunity that I am grateful for.
Pros
helping a military organization that has such a critical mission and the tax free salary
Cons
the dangerous working environment and being away from my family
Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Dynamics Information Technology. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5K