General Dynamics Information Technology
General Dynamics Information Technology Employee Review

Unique mission that provided a great opportunity for professional growth

November 7, 2012
As a contractor for a communication organization I had very little contact with the company and was more engaged with the client (military). The unique mission required me to always be ready to troubleshoot and remediate problems with little or no notice. I had the opportunity to think outside the box and mitigate deficiencies in a combat environment that were detrimental to the keeping the soldiers safe in Southwest Asia. I had a great group of service members that I worked with. The hardest part of the job was working in such a dangerous environment and not knowing what to expect. The most enjoyable part was being able to still serve my country and work with such dedicated soldiers that kept a high morale. Even though I worked for GDIT, I received all guidance and tasks from the military. The company provided me with a great opportunity that I am grateful for.
Pros
helping a military organization that has such a critical mission and the tax free salary
Cons
the dangerous working environment and being away from my family
November 14, 2019
asst.campboss (Former Employee) - kuwait
I am specially thanks gdit is a very good company.
All employees are very good manner.

Salary is on time to time.

food is very good.

All facilities are there.
October 11, 2019
Cyber Defense Network Engineer (Current Employee) - Kuwait
I was able to work with some of the most knowledgeable people in my craft to improve my skills on all platforms. We serviced the United States Air Force in a deployed environment .
September 19, 2019
SR. Maintenance Supervisor/Logistician (Former Employee) - Kuwait
GDIT was a great company to work for. I enjoyed my time with this company however this company contract in Kuwait ended. GDIT was family supported placing it easy to have your family with you in Kuwait.
Pros
Salary
Cons
percentage of pay raise
Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Dynamics Information Technology. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5K