General Dynamics Information Technology Employee Review

View all General Dynamics Information Technology reviews

Ok, not amazing
BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  kuwaitJune 14, 2018
Busy environment, lots to do. benefits are good. long working days when working overseas. usually 12 hours 7days a week, but you do get paid for hazardous pay and get 30 days off for the year.

Other General Dynamics Information Technology Employee Reviews

Good company but....
Senior Supervisor for Theater Redeployment Center (Former Employee) –  Camp Arifjan, KuwaitApril 14, 2019
Good company, but don't expect to be treated equally. Lots of racial bias in my area. First impressions are huge on this contract. If one manager decides they don't like you, plan on hanging it up sooner rather than later
The work environment was wonderful.
SAFETY OPS SPECIALIST / CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Kuwait, Camp ArifjanFebruary 28, 2019
It was the first time that I would wake up and wanted to go to work. I enjoyed the quietness, calm professional personnel I worked with. There was no micro-management which made working incredibly easy and productive. I did not feel pressured and that feeling made me work harder.

If I was ever granted the opportunity I would be proud to join the GDIT Team again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Dynamics Information Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K