General Dynamics Information Technology Employee Review

View all General Dynamics Information Technology reviews

My job was a team work
Supply Specialist and Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  kuwaitNovember 9, 2013
The first day of my duty was unforgettable. I learned time management, team work everything from there.my managerial skills was developed from there.my co-workers was highly supportive& the hardest part of my job is continuous night duty. The most enjoyable part of my duty was the organized systematic work schedule.
Pros
I was getting free food & accomadation from my previous employer.
Cons
My duty hours was long like 12 hrs

Other General Dynamics Information Technology Employee Reviews

Good company but....
Senior Supervisor for Theater Redeployment Center (Former Employee) –  Camp Arifjan, KuwaitApril 14, 2019
Good company, but don't expect to be treated equally. Lots of racial bias in my area. First impressions are huge on this contract. If one manager decides they don't like you, plan on hanging it up sooner rather than later
The work environment was wonderful.
SAFETY OPS SPECIALIST / CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Kuwait, Camp ArifjanFebruary 28, 2019
It was the first time that I would wake up and wanted to go to work. I enjoyed the quietness, calm professional personnel I worked with. There was no micro-management which made working incredibly easy and productive. I did not feel pressured and that feeling made me work harder.

If I was ever granted the opportunity I would be proud to join the GDIT Team again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Dynamics Information Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

52.3K