General Dynamics Information Technology
General Dynamics Information Technology Employee Review

GDIT is an awesome company to work as an contractor with many benefits and end of year bonuses.

June 20, 2013
Working for GDIT as a Strategic Human Resources Personnel Planner as the subject matter expert for the US Army is very excited and enjoyable, the people are friendly and the job has provided the upmost security working overseas, the pay is excellent along with the benefits. The company is very reliable and responds to any issuse within 24 hours because of the time different.
Pros
Housing and a vehicle is provided with everything included, do not have to pay any extra money out of pocket dealing with living expenses.
Cons
No cons
September 25, 2013
Working overseas could be quite challenging due to the fact that you have a much longer work day along with more working days within the week then a job that you would find in the United States. A typical work day would range from reviewing resumes for any candidate who was interested in working for the company, interviewing candidates over the phone,setting up files for new employees, managing existing files of all of the company's employees, working directly with management pertaining to the interviewing and hiring process of new candidates, counseling employees for whatever discrepancies that they may have within their department, and managing employee benefits. My job believed in cross-training and tried to get all the employees to help out with as many aspects of HR as possible.

I was able to learn about several different laws pertaining to how HR functions and various different guidelines and rules that were set into place by the company itself. I learned the most effective way to deal with employee issues and how to work well with management.

The management at this company was pretty organized for the most part and most of the managers did well working with the HR department.

My co-workers always tried to help one another out whenever assistance was needed. It was a very good work environment and the morale was always very high.

The hardest part of my job was having to deal with the discrepancies of the management and their employees. Personal feelings would often take precedence over professionalism which would only cause more problems to arise. We always
 - more...
Pros
Salary was good, great work environment, cross-training
Cons
Long hours with 6-7 day work weeks
November 14, 2019
Same location
asst.campboss (Former Employee) - kuwait
I am specially thanks gdit is a very good company.
All employees are very good manner.

Salary is on time to time.

food is very good.

All facilities are there.
October 11, 2019
Same location
Cyber Defense Network Engineer (Current Employee) - Kuwait
I was able to work with some of the most knowledgeable people in my craft to improve my skills on all platforms. We serviced the United States Air Force in a deployed environment .
Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Dynamics Information Technology. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5K