General Dynamics Information Technology Employee Review

View all General Dynamics Information Technology reviews

Professional and employee friendly
Principal Engineer Logistic (Former Employee) –  Camp Arifjan, KuwaitFebruary 11, 2013
General Dynamic is an excellent company to work for, because they have demonstrated sincere concerns for their employees. GD ensures employees are given the opportunity to further their education. Every employee in the division which I work was required to set goals and how would the goals be accomplish by measureable results.
Pros
pay and hours work will meet expectation.
Cons
health care can be expensive and can only change enrollment durning a certain period.

Other General Dynamics Information Technology Employee Reviews

Excellent
Cyber Defense Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 11, 2019
I was able to work with some of the most knowledgeable people in my craft to improve my skills on all platforms. We serviced the United States Air Force in a deployed environment .
Productive and fun workplace
SR. Maintenance Supervisor/Logistician (Former Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 19, 2019
GDIT was a great company to work for. I enjoyed my time with this company however this company contract in Kuwait ended. GDIT was family supported placing it easy to have your family with you in Kuwait.
Pros
Salary
Cons
percentage of pay raise

Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Dynamics Information Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

52.4K