General Dynamics Information Technology Employee Review

View all General Dynamics Information Technology reviews

Great opportunity
Network Support Technician I, USARCENT 3rd Army (Former Employee) –  KWAugust 20, 2017
This was my first time stepping out of the country to work. I learned to emprove on my skill and was push to to learn more which was great. Management was great as well because they wnated us to learn more for advancment. We became a family in with in the system. This General Dynamics was very different than todays General Dynamics. It offered stability job security and benefits for growth. But more on the professional level to where other companies employees wanted to get in because they heard and had seen that it was a great place to work.
Pros
Professonal place to work.
Cons
Did not want to work any place else even if you were offered more.

Other General Dynamics Information Technology Employee Reviews

Excellent
Cyber Defense Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 11, 2019
I was able to work with some of the most knowledgeable people in my craft to improve my skills on all platforms. We serviced the United States Air Force in a deployed environment .
Productive and fun workplace
SR. Maintenance Supervisor/Logistician (Former Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 19, 2019
GDIT was a great company to work for. I enjoyed my time with this company however this company contract in Kuwait ended. GDIT was family supported placing it easy to have your family with you in Kuwait.
Pros
Salary
Cons
percentage of pay raise

Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Dynamics Information Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

52.3K