General Dynamics Information Technology Employee Review

View all General Dynamics Information Technology reviews

Great opportunity
Network Support Technician I, USARCENT 3rd Army (Former Employee) –  KWAugust 20, 2017
This was my first time stepping out of the country to work. I learned to emprove on my skill and was push to to learn more which was great. Management was great as well because they wnated us to learn more for advancment. We became a family in with in the system. This General Dynamics was very different than todays General Dynamics. It offered stability job security and benefits for growth. But more on the professional level to where other companies employees wanted to get in because they heard and had seen that it was a great place to work.
Pros
Professonal place to work.
Cons
Did not want to work any place else even if you were offered more.

Other General Dynamics Information Technology Employee Reviews

Good company but....
Senior Supervisor for Theater Redeployment Center (Former Employee) –  Camp Arifjan, KuwaitApril 14, 2019
Good company, but don't expect to be treated equally. Lots of racial bias in my area. First impressions are huge on this contract. If one manager decides they don't like you, plan on hanging it up sooner rather than later
The work environment was wonderful.
SAFETY OPS SPECIALIST / CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Kuwait, Camp ArifjanFebruary 28, 2019
It was the first time that I would wake up and wanted to go to work. I enjoyed the quietness, calm professional personnel I worked with. There was no micro-management which made working incredibly easy and productive. I did not feel pressured and that feeling made me work harder.

If I was ever granted the opportunity I would be proud to join the GDIT Team again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Dynamics Information Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K