Halliburton

Halliburton Employee Reviews

Kuwait32 reviews
Good pace at work. Not rushed
A typical day at work would be fishing coil tubing or fishing wireling tools. Tripping pipe in and out of hole . Wet and dry situations in extreme heat in the desert.
Excellent place to work
Provided good balance work & life balance and also great place to work.
Comfy work environment and casual attire

The opportunities and challenges are very unique. That's what make it peculiar. One learn new things every day and challenge himself/herself everyday.
A good place to work.
I spent 8 years at Halliburton and found it to be a company which rewards hard working individuals. They have competency assessment systems which reward and promote individuals who prove themselves able to meet and or exceed their set goals which are reviewed annually. Halliburton is generally a good place to work.
Welcome to The Machine
From the time I was hired, the theme of the company was "Go Big Red". I drank the kool-aid for 15 years and all I got to show for it was getting laid off during the slow time when the lesser paid employees were kept around.
Old fashioned
The culture at Halliburton is dull, the office is far and the people are not very bright. Finding a good mentor will be difficult, work is rather repetitive, and no one has a sense of humor. The rigs are the most fun part of the job, but generally, it's not the most exciting place to be.
Pros
Money
Cons
Everything else (distance, culture, work)
Great Company, poorly managed
Great Company, poorly managed
managers decide the resources available, and these resources are essential for the job, however, if the manager does not see it. then your task becomes impossible.

commonly the manager chooses to reduce cost but reducing heads and available resources to the extreme minimum to a degree where it affected the work negatively and our ability to work.
Pros
good pay
Cons
bad manager
Great Place to work
Great Company to work for, very rewarding with great benefits. The company offers room for quick advancement, and cross train you to succeed in all areas applicable.
One of the best companies to work for
Great company to work for, i have recently transferred to Halliburton Kuwait but am looking to come back and work in Australia as the 6 week on rotation is too long to stay away from family.
Very nice company they are focus at safety for any people inside the facility
Im great i am HALLIBURTON.management is very assisting of there employee.provide all safety equipment.as a Lead Technician i should commet the requirment day by day.and keep tracking parts status to avoid delays for operation.and enforming to my supervisor everyday job done.
good firm to work for
Its one of the best O&G firm to work for. The firm is focussed on employee health and work satisfaction. The benefits and compensation are amongst the best in the industry.
as general
I worked as operation petrophysicist and was assigned to chevron in wafra area in Kuwait, the job was fine in general.

The hardest part of the job was visiting rig location at night.
Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there
Fun productive environment with great work life balance
Innovation and collaboration is always encouraged encourages employees to do the right thing.
Pros
meals per diem
Cons
health care
I really proud to be work in Halliburton
Past 9 years I worked in this company.first in bulk plant how to cut the chemical and cement bags and then later how to operates the valves then how to blend chemical with the help of my coworkers I learned.after year in pumptruck (CMT) for 8years.
Pros
Company accommodation
Cons
Rotations
Good Company Culture
The company allow me to grow and enhanced my career. It also give us the room for improvement. Great culture and commitment to the client. deep vision and mission.
Pros
Very Supportive
Cons
Long Hours
thanks
good to work and nice team
HSE culture

Nice facilities

Good team spirit

good to work and nice team,

HSE culture,

Good compensation

Some bad self-centered management

Career Progession

Talented Workforce

Ability to work in various locations
good Complany
Halliburton its International company and give more chance to development his employee and change knowledge new tools
good
Cons
not bad
Very productive work environment
My daily tasks consisted of the Maintenance and operation of 4,000 to 50,000 pound forklifts in an overseas environment. The hardest part of the job was being in an overseas environment and not being able to see my family until every 4 months.
Large company with Global presence
Halliburton is a large global company with many opportunities. Was able to experience working a many different geographical and culturally diverse countries.
Great platform for a graduate to begin a career
Everything in Halliburton starts of with safety and then to morning tool box talk to operation planning.
A well organised and competent team working efficiently to meet client requirements with priorities as on time delivery and service quality.

Well behaved and broad minded co-workers who are always willing to share their experiences and knowledge. Always covering your back when it comes to safety by being vigilant on the hazards that exists in the work place

the only toughest part in work is setting priorities for the next upcoming job which has always been difficult since the management always prefers to give the best drilling solution.

Everyday something new is learnt in this kind of job and its always the exciting part.
Pros
wonderfull career platform
Cons
career growth could be quicker
In charge of Equate Etheylene Plant industrial cleaning process.
Covering several QHSE managing and supervising posts, I have 10 years extensive experience in the implementation of integrated QHSE Management Systems, setting up QHSE departments and structures for New Ventures and practically managing QHSE related challenges during technical projects or supervision in the field, within the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries. I also have extensive knowledge in Emergency/Disaster Preparedness and Response and NORM Management.
Pros
Sr. Status
Cons
12hrs.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.
1.9K