Halliburton
Halliburton Employee Review

Productive environment, good management and fun to work with

November 13, 2015
Halliburton Overseas Limited Kuwait was a great company to work for with efficient personnel at all levels.

Halliburton believes in the health safety of their employees as well as the environment

Halliburton invest in developing peoples skills.

I loved being a part of this great organization and wish to join them once again if opportunity exisits within the UK
February 7, 2020
Same location
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT (Current Employee) - Kuwait
Provided good balance work & life balance and also great place to work.
Comfy work environment and casual attire

The opportunities and challenges are very unique. That's what make it peculiar. One learn new things every day and challenge himself/herself everyday.
January 11, 2020
Senior Maintenance Professional, L & P (Former Employee) - Ahmadi, Kuwait
I spent 8 years at Halliburton and found it to be a company which rewards hard working individuals. They have competency assessment systems which reward and promote individuals who prove themselves able to meet and or exceed their set goals which are reviewed annually. Halliburton is generally a good place to work.
September 16, 2018
Same location
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) - Kuwait
From the time I was hired, the theme of the company was "Go Big Red". I drank the kool-aid for 15 years and all I got to show for it was getting laid off during the slow time when the lesser paid employees were kept around.