Halliburton

Halliburton Management reviews

Kuwait32 reviews
Great Company, poorly managed managers decide the resources available, and these resources are essential for the job, however, if the manager does not see it. then your task becomes impossible. commonly the manager chooses to reduce cost but reducing heads and available resources to the extreme minimum to a degree where it affected the work negatively and our ability to work.
Pros
good pay
Cons
bad manager
From the time I was hired, the theme of the company was "Go Big Red". I drank the kool-aid for 15 years and all I got to show for it was getting laid off during the slow time when the lesser paid employees were kept around.
Im great i am HALLIBURTON.management is very assisting of there employee.provide all safety equipment.as a Lead Technician i should commet the requirment day by day.and keep tracking parts status to avoid delays for operation.and enforming to my supervisor everyday job done.
Diversified workforce Tough work/life balance Good compensation Some bad self-centered management Career Progession Talented Workforce Ability to work in various locations
Everything in Halliburton starts of with safety and then to morning tool box talk to operation planning. A well organised and competent team working efficiently to meet client requirements with priorities as on time delivery and service quality. Well behaved and broad minded co-workers who are always willing to share their experiences and knowledge. Always covering your back when it comes to safety by being vigilant on the hazards that exists in the work place the only toughest part in work is setting priorities for the next upcoming job which has always been difficult since the management always prefers to give the best drilling solution. Everyday something new is learnt in this kind of job and its always the exciting part.
Pros
wonderfull career platform
Cons
career growth could be quicker
Covering several QHSE managing and supervising posts, I have 10 years extensive experience in the implementation of integrated QHSE Management Systems, setting up QHSE departments and structures for New Ventures and practically managing QHSE related challenges during technical projects or supervision in the field, within the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries. I also have extensive knowledge in Emergency/Disaster Preparedness and Response and NORM Management.
Pros
Sr. Status
Cons
12hrs.
What one could say about the company and it's policy & Management it's perfect for those who should be lucky to find them self with the respected company, in every angle start from the working atmosphere till the enjoyment, fun, co-workers and the most i liked is the encouragement what one will get while working, for every bit peace of good work you will have an appreciation which boost the worker to reach the goal.
Pros
Almost every thing is free
Cons
Working long hours will be an extra benefit in Halliburton with respect
What can i say about Halliburton there is no such comments which me or any one could say that Halliburton should implement something extra in the management system or something because the company is so well maintained that one always feel home no matter were he / she will be that love, understanding, encouragement & the working atmosphere is good I have no words to express
Pros
Everything was provided by Halliburton
Cons
Working long hours will be an extra benefit in Halliburton with respect