Halliburton Employee Review

Great Company, poorly managed
Tech Professional Sr. / Coordinator (Current Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 7, 2018
Great Company, poorly managed
managers decide the resources available, and these resources are essential for the job, however, if the manager does not see it. then your task becomes impossible.
commonly the manager chooses to reduce cost but reducing heads and available resources to the extreme minimum to a degree where it affected the work negatively and our ability to work.
Pros
good pay
Cons
bad manager

Other Halliburton Employee Reviews

A good place to work.
Senior Maintenance Professional, L & P (Former Employee) –  Ahmadi, KuwaitJanuary 11, 2020
I spent 8 years at Halliburton and found it to be a company which rewards hard working individuals. They have competency assessment systems which reward and promote individuals who prove themselves able to meet and or exceed their set goals which are reviewed annually. Halliburton is generally a good place to work.
Welcome to The Machine
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 16, 2018
From the time I was hired, the theme of the company was "Go Big Red". I drank the kool-aid for 15 years and all I got to show for it was getting laid off during the slow time when the lesser paid employees were kept around.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K