Halliburton
Halliburton Employee Review

In charge of Equate Etheylene Plant industrial cleaning process.

April 23, 2016
Covering several QHSE managing and supervising posts, I have 10 years extensive experience in the implementation of integrated QHSE Management Systems, setting up QHSE departments and structures for New Ventures and practically managing QHSE related challenges during technical projects or supervision in the field, within the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries. I also have extensive knowledge in Emergency/Disaster Preparedness and Response and NORM Management.
Pros
Sr. Status
Cons
12hrs.
February 7, 2020
Same location
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT (Current Employee) - Kuwait
Provided good balance work & life balance and also great place to work.
Comfy work environment and casual attire

The opportunities and challenges are very unique. That's what make it peculiar. One learn new things every day and challenge himself/herself everyday.
January 11, 2020
Senior Maintenance Professional, L & P (Former Employee) - Ahmadi, Kuwait
I spent 8 years at Halliburton and found it to be a company which rewards hard working individuals. They have competency assessment systems which reward and promote individuals who prove themselves able to meet and or exceed their set goals which are reviewed annually. Halliburton is generally a good place to work.
September 16, 2018
Same location
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) - Kuwait
From the time I was hired, the theme of the company was "Go Big Red". I drank the kool-aid for 15 years and all I got to show for it was getting laid off during the slow time when the lesser paid employees were kept around.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.
2K