Halliburton Employee Review

In charge of Equate Etheylene Plant industrial cleaning process.
Safety Supervisor (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 23, 2016
Covering several QHSE managing and supervising posts, I have 10 years extensive experience in the implementation of integrated QHSE Management Systems, setting up QHSE departments and structures for New Ventures and practically managing QHSE related challenges during technical projects or supervision in the field, within the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries. I also have extensive knowledge in Emergency/Disaster Preparedness and Response and NORM Management.
Pros
Sr. Status
Cons
12hrs.

Other Halliburton Employee Reviews

A good place to work.
Senior Maintenance Professional, L & P (Former Employee) –  Ahmadi, KuwaitJanuary 11, 2020
I spent 8 years at Halliburton and found it to be a company which rewards hard working individuals. They have competency assessment systems which reward and promote individuals who prove themselves able to meet and or exceed their set goals which are reviewed annually. Halliburton is generally a good place to work.
Welcome to The Machine
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 16, 2018
From the time I was hired, the theme of the company was "Go Big Red". I drank the kool-aid for 15 years and all I got to show for it was getting laid off during the slow time when the lesser paid employees were kept around.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K