Hilton Garden Inn Hotel
Coronavirus update
Information from Hilton Garden Inn Hotel:

Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,550 reviews
It is a typical front desk position, you do not get a real break like expected. PMHS is the management group who owns this Hilton Garden Inn. And that's who I am basing my scores from.
No matter where you work it is not easy, so make the best of what life brings you.
We all compLaints of management but we should remember management Are also people too and take a look in the mirror.
It was very strict, management was nice, but some of the workers were not. Once I got the the hotel I would clock in go to mangers office and get the paper with the list of rooms I needed to service that day, I would make the bed vacuum dust wipe counters restock towels clean the bathrooms
Pros
At your own speed
Cons
Clicky
exelente abiente de trabajo comida ,cafe gratis todo cool
For the most part, everyday and every hour, everyone was doing their parts as employees. When times got hectic, they still managed to do an awsome job.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Not enough hours
We enjoy accommodating our guess. We take pride in our duty making sure everyone happy.. Its the love of staff being able to any tasks to make sure that I have guess are Satisfied wonderful wonderful work environment
Your basic dead end job no advancement, little pay, and owners of the building only care about quarterly profits, so dont look for any significant raises. They invest more into the property then the employees themselves.
Pros
Little to none
Cons
Out way the pros
Overall good place to work but varies upon management company. Job is simple if you know what you are doing. Customer Service is the most important aspect of the job.
The workplace culture of this establishment is absolutely absurd. The general manager interacts with employees with absolutely no compassion or consideration for ones feelings or needs (never asking how anyone feels, ignoring when employees report injuries or sickness, refusing days off, favoritism, discrimination, pushing political views, scapegoating, speaking to employees in a constant condescending manner, gossiping, purposely attempting to make employees quit, etc). GM is also very unprofessional (bringing home to work, leaving shift for cosmetic appointments and shopping, not ordering needed supplies, pushing own job duties onto other employees, HYPOCRISY and lying, providing no teamwork or help whatsoever, dismissing their job duties that are required on an everyday basis, misinforming property owner and the higher ups of things happening within the organization, etc). No employee appreciation, No raises, No growth within the company. General Manager and Director of Sales treat employees as if they are less than and have created a very negative environment that drives employees to leave and will continue to do so as long as they are there. Property owner is a nice man with great property that needs be handled by better in order for it to reach its full potential.
Pros
Everyone is great to work
with have over 40 years in Maintenance and Engineering love it here hope to retire here. Have learned alot and also gotten pool Certification
Pros
All good
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel?
I would not recommend Hilton Garden Inn to anyone.The management is the most unprofessional people that I've ever worked for. They put employees against each other.You can't speak in private to your supervisor, because all your co- workers will know about it.

Pros
There are no pros worse place I've ever worked
Cons
all around horrible place to work
Everyone works together as a team no matter what position we have. Night Audit is very quiet after Midnight and I'm in charge. Personable management.
Pros
The tops and Ladies' cardigans are very beautiful.
Cons
We can't use the pool or hot tub.
No recomiendo a trabajar aquí, bajaron los beneficios explotan al personal por un miserable sueldo.
Pros
Lo único bueno la comida que le dan al personal
The work environment was very unprofessional along with almost all of my coworkers. The few who did try to help or were welcoming either showed up as I was ready to leave this position or were let go prior to my leaving. GM was incredibly unprofessional. There were almost no days off and you were perfection was expected of you in all tasks. If it wasn't for tips, compensation would not have been worth the drive or the hassle of the job itself. Opportunities for advancement within this company were available but instead of promoting within, they hired someone from outside the company. Not even the Hilton benefits were worth staying at this job.
yeterli kurumsal kimliğe sahip olmayan ve yetersiz çalışanların olduğu bir kurum
It was good time to work with good company. Fair workload but learn to work in fast pace environment. Management was in touch with all staff members.
Over all good standing specially for job seekers helping out go back to work to make self confidence.and fine good company’s to really need people’s joint working and share the experience
The married GM had an affair with the married AGM. Horrible sense of morality and lack of leadership company wide. The examples poor leadership could fill a novel.
Great management. The atmosphere is awesome. Good music. I miss you guys.

Minimum characters not met so i have to type more. Whats in a line but 2 dots?
Watch out for Ieashia. Thought she was a good person to work for. Boy was I wrong. Throw your vacuum all over too. Very hot in hall. Had 25 vheckouts. Way too many. .
Pros
Cons
Ieashia
Really enjoyed working there just got to the point I needed a change cause people kept quitting and all I was doing was working myself to death. It's hard work
Pros
Good people to work for
Cons
Not getting to spend much time with family cause i was always there
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.