Hilton

Hilton Employee Reviews

Kuwait17 reviews

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,338 reviews

Good opportunity and free mind work

Good opportunity free mind work and improve your self go high position. The facility which is Hilton provide the staff that world class facilities. Over all good.

Place to learn and grow

Hilton invests a lot in its team members. You will be able to grow as long as you give your best everyday , smile and be honest (integrity). Definitely a place that offers a lot of exposure and opportunities to grow.

Pros

Meals included, tickets, accommodations

Cons

Benefits are at mid level of the industry

Continuous learning and clear pathway for growth

They have hilton university which gives you adequate knowledge to perform your job from line staff to complex roles like revenue. They have good clear pathway program for growth like elevator and shine program to grow into strategic roles at property .

Hilton is a very competitive place to work, however it is a place where you can advance in your career and find regular promotions if you work hard, learn and are willing to try different methods.

safe and productive work place

international company, very high standard, very good work environment. and you will find the teamwork and leadership big chance to learn and add to your knowledge and experience

Productive and great place to work

As a restaurant manager I assist the F&B manager in overseeing and ensuring daily smooth operations. Ensure exceptional service delivery of all Food & Beverage services to the guest. To be responsible for the sales and revenue, profits & losses. Assist in scheduling, payroll. Be supportive of creativity and innovation. Maintain a high level of professionalism, providing exceptional guest service. Effectively resolve guest complaints ensuring the guests’ needs are exceeded. Provide coaching and leadership to the Food & Beverage Outlets team members. Assist in training, performance reviews, scheduling, payroll / daily sales and labor and maintaining supplies. Work towards continuous improvement and quality in all areas. Preparing report, correspondents and administrative works. Im enjoyed worked in Hilton as management handles all the employee fair

Pros

Free meals and accommodation

Cons

Bonus +service charges +tips +incentives

A good field/school to learn

It's a golden opportunity to learn. The regional office is supporting with a lot of data and info with new updates. Working in international organization have there own values and standard always good.

Pros

Golden learning opportunity

Cons

Slow career movement

Clam and Peace

Hilton Kuwait Resort is relax place for weekend and family activity. Also comfortable for the businessmen by nice room with all of the amenity and all outlet to enjoy while staying.

Nice and supr

8 hour duty morning 1 hour gym night good sleeping and all my friends good Hilton nice Hotel restaurant and work be good nice Kuwait city super and more good bless

Pros

Free

Cons

Free

very nice place with lot of supporting staff

A very good hotel to work and it was really fun and i learned a lot of things,best staff accomodation and food best in kuwait.I left kuwait for my personal reasons otherwise its the best company.

Pros

awesome accomodation for staff

Cons

partiality to arabic staff

Great company to work for

Hilton Worldwide is a great company to work for and a great school in hospitality management. It is a fun place to work and have a long term career. It provides many options for advancement geographically and organizationally. Training is essential and employees feel they are valued, cared for and compensated. I highly recommend Hilton Worldwide.

Pros

Career advancement, training, brand, compensation, flexibility

Banquet Food Server

Ability to handle guests needs and assist in plating food if necessary. .Ensures proper utensils are available. .Ensures all food is presentable and available during service hours.

Love to play cricket & love to share the job knowledge with a my friends

Taking care the al cart menu & supporting my outlet in charge, to get the best product.

Hotel

> iraq war time.> learn lot hotel management side, many training related job.> yes handling man power> always happy giving and taking respect> iraq war time hotel like a army camp and main line pipe line domestice water was broken> our annual party we are perfoming front of every one punjabi dance and i win best prize.

Hotel in fun to work meeting new people.

Restaurant Manger for Teatro All Day Dinning,,Skill Trainer,Problem Solving,Building Team Work,Budgeting, Customer Focused,Fire Training,Skill Trainer,First Aid,Licence to Review PDR,MAP Management Awareness,Program,Canadian Smart Serve.Working with 24 team members with different nationalities,Staff Issues, counselling,Meeting people of different Nationalities,Tasting Different Food and good Learning Ground.

Measure the rule regulations of HACCP, Kitchen Procedure as well within intern and external  Perform the duties and assume to manage staff, from

 Full in-charge to running smooth whole kitchen operation in responsibility as post holding Measure the rule regulations of HACCP, Kitchen Procedure as well within intern and external Perform the duties and assume to manage staff, from evaluation to planning program Ensuring high quality & consist to keeping standard of Food Production, Storage & Logistic Making Action planning for every event including menu, budgeting, and food promotion Supervising, control-monitoring, Participates in daily kitchen activities at field &premises Organizes and control hygiene sanitation standard with chief stewards in work area Coordinates with F&B Manager to assure special event, Food promotion, to boost sales Arrangement of staff with Personal manager for their beneficial and their right as well

Pros

reading cooking book

good

The best place to deverloping and lerning!

Duaring the almost one year good working experience with Hilton Kuwait Resorts,i can say there is many thing need to lern.in Hilton Kuwait you should work more hard and more conscientious.because anyother will encourage when you are not really put all your heard on your work,and you will feel shame.But really we are enjoy working with each other in hilton,we sharing our experience here,we have fun here,we discuss the new design of the new menu/set menu,overall we hae good time here!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits