Holiday Inn

Holiday Inn Employee Reviews

Kuwait18 reviews
When i was worked in holiday inn, i got lots of new knowledge and very helpful collegues and management overall im satisfied in holyday inn. Company providing us accomodation and food both are in high quality
مجال عمل جيد لمن يلحث عن التطوير وتحسين مستواه الوظيفي
No Overtime/calculation of leave is not exact and indemnity as well.Some of the benefits for the staff are not given.You cannot be able to grow in this company.
We can not give any tips because all people very friendly and make fun I like it and all people support any time when you need help he give help that why that's reason I'm not give any tips...
Pros
Breakfast and lunch dinner
Cons
The have very Gim
one of the IHT hotels Four stars hotel but serving as a Five stars hotel one of the companies that i get a really a helpful training if i can choose i will be back with them from there i start to built my career
Working in hospitality requires a bunch of patience in your hands. But it taught me a lot especially dealing with different nationalities and delivering quality service that is up to their satisfaction. Workplace maybe stressful at times but I learned to love it and enjoyed it anyhow.
Pros
Free accommodation, meal and round trip ticket every two years
posting invoices and preparing suppliers statement
helping general cashier and financial account and paymaster

on their vacation time

goof communication with other staffs
Pros
great
good
It was a month long internship in the country I was raised in. I had the turn on all the different sectors of HR. The team was a very welcoming one. The hotel as a whole was a great team to work with and watching the staff grow through the years was very pleasant and motivating.
IHG is an international hotel brand specially in the meddle east.
I have learned a lot about hotel management while in the job.

It has its own IHG culture of work that benefits both the managements and employees.

The hardest part was about the support that was not their when the Inter Continental Kuwait hotel will not open and I was asked to leave.

This created a miss trust as I was expecting a full support.
Pros
Free luanches
Cons
Health care and job security
i work as a production crew at desert,inc plus for half year.
i was a quality control at golden dragon for less than 5 years.

now i'm working at crowne plaza kuwait as a pastry chef commi 2 up to now...
Pros
free meal
Cons
we are ensured
Holiday inn for me is one of the best hotel in the world,they care about their people needs and wants.they have exellent in service,food,facilities,rooms and happy people.i help my family for the help of hotel.i love to work there.
I can consider my greatest skill would be Management of Personnel. I can motivate my staff to do their responsibilities. Help them to develop their skills. Give them some advice on how to reach their goals. And most important is teaching them to work as a team
Pros
staff cafeteria
Cons
Brakshift, health care etc.
bad management..
not paying overtime..

not paying bunos....

always changing the schedule...

pressure at work....

low salary.....

friendly colegue...

HIDT Kuwait was the highly people oriented hotel. It was fun to work there. HIDT Management was there for employee when needed
I been working almost 2 years its fun and lovable , experiencing more challenging and exposing your talent to be creative. My work place likes my second home my co-workers likes my second family they build care and respect to each other.
Pros
free launches
Cons
healthcare, insurance, coffee break
im dealing with different kind of people and we all know that its not easy to please everyone. so iv'e learned to make friend with them. the management was good they always have program and training to enhance the staff knowledge. i dont have any problem with my co-worker everyone is good for me. my hardest part of the job is when i had a very rude guest but i consider it as a challenge. challenge is enjoyable for me because i know i can do better and learned every time i encounter challenge.
Good Co-workers,Management Good.i learn lots of things.work as a team work.feel always can do attutute.
Pros
All free meals.transport as well
Cons
yes any hotel like that, im happy to work
htmfj•Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
•Escort customers to their tables.

•Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.

•Inform customers of daily specials.

•Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.

•Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.

•Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.

•Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables as required.

•Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens