Honeywell Employee Reviews

Found 40 reviews matching the search See all 8,200 reviews
Great Place to work
Task Organizational Manager (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 1, 2020
Honeywell gave me a unique oppoertunity to work for a major US Army command. This was an once in an lifetime experience and the highlight of my professional career.
Great company
Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  KuwaitDecember 2, 2019
Outstanding experience, great company, friendly and knowledgeable people. I was locate on Camp Arijan. Accommodation were to be modeled aftered. Highly recommended.
Good benefits
SUPPLY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 15, 2019
Honeywell is a good company to work for. In all companies there are good, and not so good people. The benefits are very good. I had fun while working for Honeywell and I enjoyed doing my job.
Great company to work for
Heavy Equipment Mechanic/ Quality Control (Former Employee) –  KWAugust 27, 2019
Team building and safety made workplace one of the best jobs so far.
Always conducted training to make sure employees were up to standard on new equipment.
not very friendly management
Project Manager and Advanced Solution Manager (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMay 13, 2019
Many politics that affect work environment.
Overall, it is a good company to work for with lots of benefits.

Training courses made a big difference and contributed to strong skills.
Great experience overseas
Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee) –  KuwaitNovember 14, 2018
Long hours to endure when working overseas. For the most part, the environment was good along with the workplace. The room accommodations were great for employees, supervisors, and managers.
Pros
pay was good for the most part
Cons
not enough days off
Another good company to work for
Plans Officer (Former Employee) –  Camp Arifjan, KuwaitSeptember 15, 2018
Most all the employees were prior military so the level of detail and output from the employees were highly regarded by the customer, in our case it was the Army, supporting War on Terrorism.
Pros
It was a great company to work for.
Cons
I really have nothing negetive to say against Honeywell
Productive and Fun workplace
Logistics Analyst/ Senior Supply Specialist (Former Employee) –  KWApril 7, 2018
Typical day at work started at 0500 commuting to work. Work day started at 0600 and duty ended at 1830 which included 30 mins unpaid lunch break. The company overall provided great benefits.
Pros
15 paid sick days, 30 paid vacation days per year
Cons
30 min unpaid lunch break, shared housing/vehicle, poor management
Excellent Company.
Senior Lead / Logistics Analyst III (Former Employee) –  KWFebruary 21, 2018
Excellent company to work for. The managers and staff were excellent and concern for the employees well being and growth within the company. The training program was excellent.
Pros
Excellent Pay.
Cons
Long work hours.
Teamwork
Motor Transport Mechanic, Kuwait (Former Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 9, 2018
12 hour workdays, had a good co workers. Management was not up to par as they should. Still would work there again, as leadership change all the time.
Pros
Free lodging
Cons
Meals not provided
Very Good Work environment
APPLICATION ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  KuwaitDecember 25, 2017
Good exposure for Honeywell proprietary products. Excellent management. With my work i had achieved best graphics designs award and was being given an opportunity for doing Field analysis test in Houston, United states.
Pros
Excellent management and great work environment
Cons
Long hours and less salary compare to other companies
Career grow Company
Field Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  KuwaitMarch 31, 2017
my day in Honeywell is a challenge for achieve day to day win.
learned alot from my manager ( Finance , management & communication).
hardest part is the load of work open working hours as manager roles.
An Excellent workplace, perfect international standardized work, but local sectors are not collaborated to unify the targets
Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 10, 2017
- daily work is well organized, but full of internal meetings.
- I learned the international standards of organizational behavior, technical knowledge & career improvement plans
- Good management.
- Perfect workplace culture.
- The hardest part of the job is combining between internal process & core responsibilities
- I have enjoyed exposing to the international standards & continuous improvement plans
coworkers are great
Heavy Mechanic (Former Employee) –  kuwaitJanuary 5, 2017
Coworkers are very helpful
Long work days
learned about the new equipment
managers change to quick
Hardest part of work is the armor
great team work
Very Productive
Master Supply Technician (Current Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 10, 2016
I enjoy providing knowledge and customer service to the various military units I support! I stay gainfully employed working with the customer and providing feedback and general information on the day to day processes.
Pros
working with the customer
Cons
personalities of co-workers
Great Experience
Advanced Solutions Engineer (Former Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 10, 2016
I joined Honeywell, Kuwait in 2010 after graduation. The working hours were from 8 A.M. to 5.30 P.M. for five days a week. Working environment was quite good with a supportive management. Co-workers and team members were also very helpful. I took various trainings from the company including Matrikon OPC, DCS, PHD(Process Historian Database), safety trainings, etc. I am thankful to the company as I got to work in the refineries in Kuwait including KOC and KNPC and also worked on a European project (Edvard Grieg, Norway). Moreover, went outdoors like Brussels and Abu Dhabi for trainings which was the best part.Trainings taught me a lot and I really enjoyed studying and exploring various sides of the company. But there were not many projects and hence could not practice much of what I learnt. So work was little restricted as I could not put all the knowledge I gained. The hardest part was to spend the free time in office which at times was quite lengthy. Its always great to have small breaks in the middle of work for refreshing the mind but not very long breaks. In conclusion, I would say a great learning experience with a supportive staff.
Pros
short distance from home
Cons
Long working hours
N/a
Financial Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  KuwaitMay 12, 2016
Large corporation with opportunity for growth and career advancement. Excellent benefit package but should review in detail with HR "ALL" the benefits you are entitled to.
N/a
Financial Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMay 12, 2016
Large corporation with opportunity for growth and career advancement. Excellent benefit package but should review in detail with HR "ALL" the benefits you are entitled to,
Physcial activity with inventories, and hands on customer service was very rewarding.
Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Camp Arifjan, KuwaitJanuary 7, 2016
Able to support clients accomplishing outstanding customer service for them, Honeywell Inc., and myself. Providing all documents and records for customers and management team with accuracy and an obvious dedication to my personal and company work ethic. Determined to make my supervisors look their possible best. The most difficult part of the job was; leaving a task incomplete at the end of the day. I've learned all people (customers, clients, supervisors, subordinates and management) - all appreciate a dose of positivity if served with good intentions, knowledge, integrity and respect. Clear communication, utmost professionalism and eye contact are appreciated. I enjoy doing my job well by being accountable for government property and maintaining an excellent professional stance.
Pros
Offered 401K options, health care, company security and living quarters.
Cons
Cost of living (groceries) in Kuwait.
Reputed company
Finance Controllership Leader (Current Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 9, 2015
A very well established multinational company. Working in this company for last 15 years where i gain all the experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K