Honeywell
Honeywell Employee Review

May 18, 2014
Honeywell is a good Company with excellent benefits. They would have many classes to keeps you up to date on new technology. Upper Management was encouraging and willing to listen to positive feedback.
Pros
Traveling all around the Middle East and supporting the Soliders
Cons
Was only able to go on vacation twice a year.
December 2, 2019
Supply Technician (Former Employee) - Kuwait
Outstanding experience, great company, friendly and knowledgeable people. I was locate on Camp Arijan. Accommodation were to be modeled aftered. Highly recommended.
September 15, 2019
SUPPLY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) - Kuwait
Honeywell is a good company to work for. In all companies there are good, and not so good people. The benefits are very good. I had fun while working for Honeywell and I enjoyed doing my job.
October 10, 2016
Master Supply Technician (Current Employee) - Kuwait
I enjoy providing knowledge and customer service to the various military units I support! I stay gainfully employed working with the customer and providing feedback and general information on the day to day processes.
Pros
working with the customer
Cons
personalities of co-workers
  1. EEnjoyed working in the Middle East and being on the flyaway mission team in Iraq closing down FOB's at the end of the war.