Honeywell
Honeywell Employee Review

Executive Assistant

November 7, 2014
My day starts off at 6 am. Set up conference room for meetings. Verify the calendar for the day. Coordinate with management on any changes and updates. Verify and proofread documents for signature. Most challenging part of my job is working 12 plus hours. The most enjoyable is completing all tasks at the end of each day.
Pros
Salary is good
Cons
short breaks and lunch
September 15, 2018
Plans Officer (Former Employee) - Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Most all the employees were prior military so the level of detail and output from the employees were highly regarded by the customer, in our case it was the Army, supporting War on Terrorism.
Pros
It was a great company to work for.
Cons
I really have nothing negetive to say against Honeywell
January 7, 2016
Supply Technician (Former Employee) - Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Able to support clients accomplishing outstanding customer service for them, Honeywell Inc., and myself. Providing all documents and records for customers and management team with accuracy and an obvious dedication to my personal and company work ethic. Determined to make my supervisors look their possible best. The most difficult part of the job was; leaving a task incomplete at the end of the day. I've learned all people (customers, clients, supervisors, subordinates and management) - all appreciate a dose of positivity if served with good intentions, knowledge, integrity and respect. Clear communication, utmost professionalism and eye contact are appreciated. I enjoy doing my job well by being accountable for government property and maintaining an excellent professional stance.
Pros
Offered 401K options, health care, company security and living quarters.
Cons
Cost of living (groceries) in Kuwait.
August 19, 2014
IT Specialist (Current Employee) - Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Our daily workload could get quite heavy as I work with a small team with a large customer base. More often than not, the issues must be escalated to a higher department in which requires efficient follow-up on our part. I thoroughly enjoyed working for Honeywell on a military contract.