Honeywell
Honeywell Employee Review

January 7, 2016
Able to support clients accomplishing outstanding customer service for them, Honeywell Inc., and myself. Providing all documents and records for customers and management team with accuracy and an obvious dedication to my personal and company work ethic. Determined to make my supervisors look their possible best. The most difficult part of the job was; leaving a task incomplete at the end of the day. I've learned all people (customers, clients, supervisors, subordinates and management) - all appreciate a dose of positivity if served with good intentions, knowledge, integrity and respect. Clear communication, utmost professionalism and eye contact are appreciated. I enjoy doing my job well by being accountable for government property and maintaining an excellent professional stance.
Pros
Offered 401K options, health care, company security and living quarters.
Cons
Cost of living (groceries) in Kuwait.
December 2, 2019
Same role
Supply Technician (Former Employee) - Kuwait
Outstanding experience, great company, friendly and knowledgeable people. I was locate on Camp Arijan. Accommodation were to be modeled aftered. Highly recommended.
September 15, 2019
Same role
SUPPLY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) - Kuwait
Honeywell is a good company to work for. In all companies there are good, and not so good people. The benefits are very good. I had fun while working for Honeywell and I enjoyed doing my job.
September 15, 2018
Same location
Plans Officer (Former Employee) - Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Most all the employees were prior military so the level of detail and output from the employees were highly regarded by the customer, in our case it was the Army, supporting War on Terrorism.
Pros
It was a great company to work for.
Cons
I really have nothing negetive to say against Honeywell
  1. Physcial activity with inventories, and hands on customer service was very rewarding.